Clàudia Pina X Y/N~What Are You Doing Here?!~

No-One's POV

"Y/n, it has been an absolute pleasure, I wish you all the best" Jonas says over the phone, "Thank you, Jonas, for everything. Take care"

"Take care, Y/n" was the last words on the call.

It's official, Y/n L/n is off to FC Barcelona, however. No-one other than her, Jonas, and her agent know about her move. It was all a part of Y/n's big and great plan.

To surprise her girlfriend, Clàudia Pina, her girlfriend who is already playing for FC Barcelona.

The next day, Y/n had the last of her belongings sent off to her new apartment in Barcelona, and her flight was leaving in an hour.

That hour, thankfully, passed by relatively quickly and Y/n was on her flight, ready to set off on her new journey, in Barcelona.

Lucy's POV

"Just grabbing my bags, be out in 10-15" I read the text from Y/n.

"She'll be out in 10" I read out loud to Keira who was in the car with me as well, as we wait for our England teammate to come out of the airport so we can take her to her new place and to the Barça grounds to sign her contract, then lastly, surprise Pina.

Eventually, Y/n came out of the front entrance, and both me and Kei got out of the car after spotting her.

"Ello, yous" Y/n said with a cheeky grin.

"You alright?" I asked as we exchanged a quick hug before she hugged Keira as well.

"Yeah, yous?"

"Yeah, i'm good" I replied

"Yeah, good thanks" Keira said as well, "good, good, how was the flight?" I asked as I took her suitcase and led the way back to mine and Kei's car.

"Ye, well. If I ever need a reminder to be put off having kids, i'll just simply get on a flight, put it that way" Y/n said with a chuckle, myself and Keira laughed at her comment. "That bad, huh?" Keira said as she got into the car.

"Yep, that bad" Y/n replied as she got into the backseat.

Y/n's POV

Finally, finally i'm here, in Barcelona. It's absolutely beautiful and completely breathtaking. I can see why Lucy and Keira moved here, and why Clàudia doesn't shut up about the place, it's fucking perfect.

Eventually, we arrive at my apartment, which is the same complex as Lucy and Keira's, as it's supplied by the Club. I drop off the bags I brought with me on the flight and immediately we set off again, to the Barça grounds to go and officially get my contract signed.

It was literally a 5 minute drive, if that, and we arrived at the Barça grounds, again, it was absolutely beautiful, the weather was perfect, I already know i'm going to absolutely love it here.

"Come on then, through here" Lucy said as she led the way through the insides of the training grounds and into this office where i'm met with my new coach, Jonatan Giráldez.

"Hola, Y/n, pleasure to have you here" Jonatan said enthusiastically as we shook hands.

"Thank you, excited to be here"

"Shall we get straight to it, I know you've got a busy day already" Jonatan said, I nodded before taking a seat at the desk that was infront of a load of cameras and crew people.

Jonatan sat next to me and I picked the pen up, and instantly, signed my signature on the contract layed out infront of me, a load of photos were taken, and a few of me on my own, looking at the camera as I signed.