Leah Williamson X Y/N~Jealousy, Jealousy, Jealousy~

Leah's POV

Today's the day, finally.

Almost a whole year later, this very day is finally here. Today is Arsenal VS Aston Villa, at the Emirates, and i'm going to be playing.

The last 11 months have been some of the highest and definitely some of the lowest i've ever had in my life.

However, I wouldn't have gotten through these past 11 months and more without my girlfriend, Y/n.

Y/n is Arsenal Women's photographer and social media manager, which is how we'd met, she is absolutely everything I could have ever even dreamed of and so much more.

Y/N's POV

"You ready, babe?" I shouted upstairs, standing at the bottom. Leah's head soon swung around the corner, "yep, two secs" she says before quickly disappearing around the corner again.

Soon enough she returned and made her way downstairs, meeting me at the bottom, dressed in the same Arsenal tracksuit as myself she leans down slightly, reaching my height, connecting our lips, wrapping her arms around my neck, pulling me in even closer.

I rested my hands on her waist as she then started trailing kisses down my jaw, mumbling words, my neck fell back, giving Leah more access, her words consisted of things like "i love you so much, baby girl" "so beautiful" "my girl" the words were endless.

Leah's lips eventually made their way back to mine, quickly connecting again before Leah's tongue glided along my bottom lip, then slipping into my mouth.

I eventually pulled away, and Leah had a look of disappointment. "Later Le, otherwise we're gonna be late" I say before planting one quick kiss on her cheek before letting go of her waist.

We both then walked into our living room, grabbing our bags and making our way out of the front door, I lock it behind us and we then get to my car, I take Leah's bag and toss them into the boot before getting into the drivers side, Leah already sat in the passenger seat.

"Righty, let's get going shall we" I say quietly as I start the car and pull off our drive, leaving the street, now en route to the Emirates.

As we were about 20 minutes into the 45/50 minute drive, and even though i'm focusing on driving us, I can just about see in the corner of my eye, Leah's knee bouncing up and down. I take a quick glance to my girlfriend sat next to me to see her staring out of the window, biting her nails, her habit she has when she's nervous or worried about something.

I place a firm hand over her thigh, squeezing it gently, my eyes focused on the road again, but I can feel Leah looking at me, I glance again, giving her a small smile, "You okay?" I questioned as my eyes went back onto the road, Leah mumbled a "mhm" in response to my question.

"Leah?" I asked again, knowing that something was playing on her mind.

"Yeah, Y/n, i'm fine" she said quietly as her head turned back to looking out the window.

"Leah Cathrine" I spoke up sternly, giving her thigh a rub with my thumb. Immediately, Leah tensed up from the sound of me using both her first and middle name.

"I'm fine y/n, fucking hell" Leah huffed, she peeled my hand of her thigh, showing her frustration with me. I sighed softly, shaking my head, a little upset and hurt by her action.

"Right. okay" I sighed once again, too tired to argue with my girlfriend, and I didn't want her to get herself worked up before the game even started.

Eventually, we arrived at the Emirates stadium, we got through the barriers after showing our ID's, and I drove to the back, parking up.