Chapter 10

Karan's pov

I am sitting in a room, working on my laptop as I decided to work from home today as there is less work in the office today.

Its been some days when I last saw her in the cafe, but from the day she had cam back from Hyderabad there is not any day went when I didn't visited the near by park to her house in the hope of catching a glimpse of my butterfly because from the park her room's window can be seen properly.

I know I might be sounding like a creep who daily went near her house and kept track about her whereabouts but it's a little difficult to explain, I...I just can't assume even a day without seeing her and feeling her presence in my life.

Only my heart knows how it spent all these years without seeing her, hearing her voice. I was just like a body living without the soul and heart because my heart was long gone along with her.

The day I saw her I promised myself that from today on there will not be any day I will spend without feeling her presence or seeing her and at the right time when I will come in front of her, I will let her know what importance she holds in my life.

And iss baar Miss Sharma se unko Mrs. Arora kaa tag dilwake hi maanunga per usse pehle sb sahi kar dunga mein.

After thinking and talking with my subconscious mind I again started working on my laptop

💙

As always in the early evening I went to the park near her house in the hope of just getting her one glance,

I was there for nearly one hour waiting to see those honey brown eyes and that innocent and genuine smile on her face which got lost somewhere because of me

Which I have promised to myself that I will bring it back on her face.

Her house was decorated with different colorful curtains that when I realised that she might be busy today because it's Adhvik bhaiya's wedding, that might be the reason she is not in or near her room and balcony.

I signed and turned towards the park's exit in order to leave but I felt a different sensation, the same feeling of calmness I feel when I see her, when I feel her presence and that one sensation made my legs froze at the place where I'm standing.

And this feeling is growing with every passing second and my heart is beating like crazy.

Just then I heard someone' s voice and at that moment I knew to whom this voice belongs.

It's her, she is approaching me only and i want to leave but my body is not with me in that moment... betrayer!!!

And Deep inside I know that she might also be feeling something that drew her towards my direction...well I will take it as a positive sign then.

And then the next moment she was behind me, I could feel her closeness.

Her closeness made me feel lots of emotions happiness, guilt, deep down I am afraid that if she will see me then how will she react.

I was lost in my world when I heard her saying "excuse me".

But because of my subconsciousness I was not able to think of anything at this moment. But then she put her hand on my shoulder and I felt goosebumps all over my body.

Then she again said " excuse me! Can you hear me"

At that moment I replied to her with " hmm". To be honest I don't know what to say right now.

And I know her so well that I can feel she might be cursing me in anger for my reply as it might feel rude meanwhile my subconscious mind mocking at me by saying " haan to aaise reply dega to gaaliyan hi sunayegi naa phool thodi barsayegi".