chapter 1

Author's pov.
Somewhere in Bangalore
It was 7 a.m. in the morning and as it was the month of August, so the weather was quite cloudy and peaceful.

Sidhi's pov.
I just woke up as my alarm was continuously ringing at its high volume that can even wake up neighbours but this girl next to me is really a hard sleeper.
I went to her room and tried to wake her up "Tina wake up man look it's already 7 and if you do not wake up now then we will surely get late and today I surely will not wait for you".
Tina muttered in her sleep "Yrr sidu is it necessary to wake up this early it's only 7 let me sleep for a few more minutes"
To which I switched on all the lights of her room and closed the fan and splashed some water on her face and said " no babe I'm not going to come in your tantrums today you always claim to get ready but in the end we both get late to reach the hospital"
Tina instantly sat on the bed and started rubbing her eyes and then glared at her flatmate and said " youuuuu....you are really a villain of my sleep and I'll kill you"
I smiled at her tantrums and stood from her bad and said " okay madam you kill me but please first get up from your bad and get ready till then I ll also go and get ready in my room" by saying this I went outside her room and again shouted from outside "and don't you dare to sleep again" to which she said "ughhh" .
I went to my room and went near the window and saw that it was the pleasent weather outside by inhaling the fresh air i started admiring my city, well exactly not my city as I was born and lived my half life in Delhi andy family still resides there but it's been 7 years that I shifted here and logically this place and people here became the beautiful part of my life and this is the city where I met Tina, currently she is my flatmate but met long back at the first year of my college .
When I joined my college I was the silent teen it's not like I'm like this from my birth but some things totally make you change from inside out and the same thing happened with me by remembering that I felt the lone tear that escaped from my eyes.
I instantly rubbed it from my hand and again started thinking about the girl who is my flatmate, how she chose to be my bench mate and made me laugh by her antics, indeed she is just the opposite of mine but I think the opposite attracts and that is why we are best friends from the past 7 years.
She knows everything about me and my past , she was there with me in my ups and downs.
I was in deep thinking when Tina shouted from outside of my room "Sidu I'm ready! Where are you man just coming out from your dreamland fast, till then I'm preparing a breakfast for us".
By hearing her voice i instantly turned my face towards the clock and it was 7:40 already "shit shit shitt....sidhi you and your thinking sessions look you again got late for the work" with that I instantly went in my bathroom to take the shower and after coming outside I wore formal blue shirt and cream pants with my matching wrist watch and then I combed my hairs and let freely open and as I'm not a big fan of a makeup so I applied cherry color lipbalm and liner and by taking my phone and purse I went outside the room we both had our breakfast with some gossips and went to the hospital in Tina's car as my car is on service...

Sidhi's look

Author's NotePlease don't forget to like the chapter H

.
.
.
Author's Note
Please don't forget to like the chapter
H

ey there people I hope you will like my story and here comes officially the first chapter of you and me.
Please support me and my work!
And follow my insta account @whispers_of_hearts143 for more updates and spoilers
And my writings are also available on scrollstack by the name of @whispers_of_hearts
So go and engage with sidhi and Tina and let me know how's it...
Till then byeeee...and have a wonderful day 🤍
.
.
.
Xoxo....