Chapter 6

Note:
.
.
.

Okay so my dear readers if you are liking this story,
Then please do follow my insta I'd @whispers_of_hearts143 for the regular updates and spoilers.
And also do follow my Wattpad account @whispers_of_hearts for more such stories!
Thank you!🤍
.
.
.

On the other side, same day...
Karan's pov
Last night felt so long but somehow bearable as another level of feelings and emotions were blooming in my heart...but they were the mixed ones. At one point I was feeling relieved and there was a wave of happiness inside my heart by thinking

"finally she is coming tomorrow, after 7 years, 7 fucking years that felt like long not lasting eternity"

"Finally I will be able to see her,my butterfly"

But on the other hand I was feeling nervous and tensed by thinking " will she give me another chance, how will she react when she sees me after all these years".

I was thinking about all these when another thought hit me " do she still feels the same for me, does she still love me, does she still trust me"

But before another thought hit me again I calmed myself and tried to convince myself that everything will be fine " tu sab theek kar dega Karan ab jada mt soch".

By thinking about all these things i didn't know when sleep engulfed me and for the first time in the past seven years I slept peacefully. It's not like a dream didn't come today it did but it was totally different from those regular nightmares that I used to have.

Today, when I started panicking by thinking that she was going to leave me again, she didn't...she stayed...she was giving the most beautiful smile that I don't know how to explain kyuki jitna explain Karu utna hi kam hai.

And i was continuously looking into her eyes like they were the only thing that can calm me just then she said "mein to yhi hu tumhare pass, tumhare saath, tumhare Dil mai"

Even though it was just a dream, it means more than my life to me, everything related to her is important to me even more than my own life.

Just When I was having this beautiful dream, my alarm started ringing and when I saw the time it was 8 a.m already it might be the first time that I have slept till this late in the last 7 years.

I woke up instantly and went straight for the shower and after wearing a loose fitting shirt and pants that I used to wear normally at home and now here at this moment I am going downstairs to have breakfast just only to find this bastard smirking at me.

"What???" I asked irritatingly

"No GYM today! aaisa kaise ho gya Bhai" he replied

"I was sleeping! Time ka pata nhi chala" I replied back

"Aacha so rha tha! Btw sach mein so hi rha tha ya kisi ke khayalon mein khoya hua hua" He said and grinned with no shame.

I just gave him a death glare and replied " chup kr or breakfast pe dhyan de"

But this bastard was still grinning like a maniac...I just nodded my head in disbelief and thought " meri buddhi kaha chali gyi thi jb ye idiot mera bestfriend bana"

Just then maa came with papa and we wished good morning to each other and suddenly maa while glancing at me said "aaj tu ghar ke kapdo mai kaise humesha to ready ho jata h office ke liye iss time tk"

I was thinking what to reply just then parth said "aunty aaj naa iski din mai ek date hai isliye ye ready nhi huaa directly wahi jayenga isliye aabhi ready nhi hua" and winked at me in the end.