Chapter 4

Author's pov

It was 3 am in the morning and Karan was restlessly mumbling something in his sleep and his whole body was covered with sweat and his clothes were fully drenched as if he just came out from the shower.

_______________________________

Karan's pov

"Please mat jao , m...m...mein n...nhi reh pa...paaunga tumhare bina please, please, pleaseeeeee....."

I screamed in my sleep and suddenly my eyes opened and I was panting heavily and my eyes searched for her, but it was dark everywhere and there was no sign of her.

After a few minutes, I came back into my senses and picked a glass of water with my shivering hands...

And the only line that was left from my mouth was " bas ek baar mil jao sach mai sab kuch sahi kr dunga"

After getting normal, I changed my clothes to go to the gym...and picked a bag and left for the gym...

I was busy with my exercise when I heard the familier sound and I knew who it was...afterall it's one only dramatic friend of mine before he entered the gym I said " late as always".

"Haan to sb aapke jaise mahan nhi hote na jo 4 bje hii gym me aake baith jaaye" he mumbled

I just rolled my eyes and started doing my exercises from where I left...between the exercise he said " wese Bhai jb bhabhi I mean sidhi mil jayegi tu tb uske samne bhi aaise hi sadaa hua hi rehega kya".

I just looked at him in disbelief and ignored him... after getting free from gym we both went to our respected rooms and got ready for the office today I wore white shirt with off white trousers the watch that matched with the outfit and went downstairs for the dinner...

Karan's outfit

As I entered the dining room

As I entered the dining room....I saw maa and papa were already sitting on the dining and waiting for me as I went inside...maa passed a pleasant smile to me and i greeted everyone good morning and sat on my chair.

I was about to eat my breakfast when maa suddenly said " beta mujhe kuch baat karni thi "

I looked at maa and just nodded in yess...

When maa hesitantly said "beta ab to Teri age bhi ho gyi h...tu kahe to hum tere liye ladki dekhna shuru kr de"

I was just shocked by hearing what maa just said and the idiot sitting in front of me started giving me the teasing smile...I just glared towards him and he instantly looked towards his plate and I was sure that he was still laughing.

Just then again I heard maa saying " kya hua beta bol na , agar tujhe koi pasand hai to wese bata de Hume koi dikkat nhi h"

I again looked at her and said " nhi maa koi nhi h or m..Mujhe aabhi shaadi nhi karni hai, or jab karni hogi tab khud bol dunga per please is baare mai ab koi baat naa ho to aacha hoga! Excuse me"

By saying this I left for the office and parth while shouting came behind me " areee ruk jaa maharaj mein bhi aa raha hu"

By saying this he reached near my car and sat on the passenger seat and we both left for the office.

_______________________________

It was 1.00 pm me and parth both were sitting in my office and discussing about the finalisation of the locations for our next project....in mind there were two cities where we can take our business to the next level one was Mumbai and other one was Bangalore.

We were discussing all this stuff when suddenly Karan got a call and by picking the call he "hello! Yes...."

"Are you sure"

By saying this he suddenly looked at me and by his eyes I can say he was damn serious. And I didn't know why but suddenly my heart was beating so fast. And I just kept looking towards him.

"When"

"Oh...okay...send me the lickets details"

"And let me know if you find anything else"

"Thank you!"

By saying this he disconnected the call and sat silently on the sofa.

By seeing him like this I asked "when happened! Where are you going!"

He looked at me and in a serious tone replied " I'm going nowhere"

"Then what lickets and why did you get serious suddenly"

He suddenly smiled and I got confused by the sudden change in his nature. I was about to say something when he suddenly said

"Bhai! Ab to project Bangalore mein hi banega"

I got more frustrated and confused by the sudden change in his behaviour and said " kya hai seedha seedha bata na kyu aaise gol gol jalebi ki tarah baatein ghumaye Jaa rha hai"

He suddenly by controlling his stupid expressions said " bhai I promised you naa ki Mai dhund ke launga Teri butterfly ko....dekh pura Kiya Maine mera wada". By saying this he genuinely started smiling.

At first I was stunned by hearing what he just said but the next moment I realised and smiled while tears started brimming from my eyes and i instantly said " t..tu s..sach keh rha h...hai"

"Haan Bhai " by saying this Parth smiled

" Wo k...kaha hai m...mujhe bata na m...Mai aabhi Jaa rha hu"

" Control kar Bhai! Or kahi jaane ki zarurat nhi jat wo khud hi yaha aa rhi hai" Parth replied

"Wo yaha aa rahi hai wapas Delhi" I said

"Haan haan! Wo aa rahi hai" he replied

"Wo itne time thi kaha ye pata chala" I asked suddenly

"Haan wo bangalore se aa rhi hai bhai" he replied

"Hmm" by saying this I hugged parth and cried for some time meanwhile parth was continuously consoling me at last by controlling myself and by seperating from the hugged

I promised myself "is baar tumhe kahi nahi jaane dunga and I promise ki sab sahi kar dunga Mai or kabhi tumhari aanko mein aansu ka ek Katra bhi nhi aane dunga i promise butterfly"....
.
.
.
That's it for today my lovely readers and please don't forget to like the chapter ✨
.
.
.
Author's Note
Hey there people I hope you will like my story and here comes officially the first chapter of you and me.
Please support me and my work!
And follow my insta account @whispers_of_hearts143 for more updates and spoilers
And my writings are also available on the scroll stack by the name of @whispers_of_hearts
So go and engage with sidhi and Tina and let me know how it is ...
Till then byeeee...and have a wonderful day 🤍