Aaira's First day at Ahmed House

Rayyan's POV:

She was crying in the car and I told her to not to cry but she didn't even look at me. I felt bad because of it. But then I smirked and told her "don't cry biwijaan". She surprisedly looked at me and said nothing.

Aaira's POV:

I wad crying because I am leaving that house where I live for 26 years. I am leaving my family and going to a new family. I know that his family is good but I don't like him at all. Suddenly he told me " don't cry biwijaan". I was shocked hearing "biwijaan" from him and realized that I am actually the wife of this jerk now. Allah knows how I will tolerate him for rest of my life.

After 1 hour

I reached to Ahmed House. Other members of this family came earlier than us. The car stopped. He opened the door of the car for me and gave his hand to me. But I didn't hold his hand. Then we went inside and the Ahmed Family welcomed me warmly. Tanha told me "welcome my one and only vabii" Raida told me"welcome vabi to your new house". Then I salam everyone. Then his cachi told Raida and Tanha to take me to his room. Then they took me to his room.

Rayyan's POV:

When we reached home, I opened the door of the car for her and gave my hand for her but she rejected to hold my hand. I felt bad but it's okay. It is a great moment of my life. Ma cachi warmly welcomed her to the house. Then baba cachu gave blessing to her. Then Tanha and Raida took her to my room. When I was going to my room. Baba called me and asked me where I was going. I told him " I am going to my room". Suddenly Sarim came and asked me "why are you feeling hurry,buddy? Come and sit with us??" I was hardly able to hide my blush and told them that I am very tired and I need to rest. Then cachu said "haha, go and take rest. We will see how much rest do you take." I said to them," What the heck cachu."  Suddenly cachi came and told him "why are you pulling his leg." Ma said "he is actually tired." Then told me" go rest beta". Then sarim smirked and told " ha, ha, go and take rest."I said nothing and went upstairs to my room.

I was going to my room suddenly Raida and Tanha came infront of me and told me " We won't enter you to the room untill you give us shagun." I said,"What the hell man, I have to give money to enter in my own room??" Then they said," this is not only your room now. This is our vabi's room also." Then I asked them how much? They said 15k. I said,"that's a lot. What will you guys do with a lot money??" They said " that's none of your business vaai." "Give us our money or you can't enter to this room." I gave the money and finally enterd to the room.

I entered to the room and saw that the room is nicely decorated with flowers. I saw her seating on the bed. Then I went to her.

Aaira's POV:

Tanha and Raida took me to his room. Then they told me to call them if I need anything. They also added "vai will come soon vabi. All the best." I just smiled and said nothing. Then they left.

After a few moment, he entered to the room and came towards me. Then I said,"don't dare to touch me you jerk. I just got married to you for my families sake. I don't want to make my family unhappy or do anything that's hurt my family. So I said yes to this marriage. There is nothing more. You can never be the love of my life. Because I hate you."

Suddenly he said "but I love you." I was surprised and didn't expect it from him. I thought he will do fight with me. But he didn't.

Rayyan's POV

I was hurt because of what she told me. But I just replied "I love you." I don't know how I will be able to make her understand that I never want to hurt her. But I want to make her happy and want to live with her forever.

Then I told her to not to worry. I will never touch her without her permission. I told her to change her clothe and wear something comfortable. Then I went to balcony.