Their Nikah✨

Aaira's POV

I Just couldn't believe my ear. His father told my baba, "what if we do the nikah tomorrow?" Baba looked at me and asked me about this. I didn't understand what I would say. I just told him that what they will do, I am agree with it.

After discussing with my cachu, baba agreed to do our nikah tomorrow. I was totally in shock. And that jerk was still looking at me and he whispered, "get ready, sweetheart to be mine forever." I just couldn't say anything because the engagement was already giving me a shock and now it is an another shocking news for me. I don't know what 's that feeling but I was so nervous and stressed about that matter.

Author: Aaira just couldn't say anything because she loves her family so much and don't want that anybody from her family get hurt because of her.

Rayyan's POV

I was really happy because of their decision. I didn't ever expect that I will fall for a girl so much that I can do anything to get her in my life. After their decision, my baba and her baba hugged each other and thanked Allah for everything. Then we were called for dinner. Aaira and other members of her family was serving. Suddenly her vabi told her to serve me and also told her to not to shy because from tomorrow she will be mine. I was blushing after listening that from her vabi's mouth. But Aaira wasn't even smiling. She was so nervous. I felt bad because of it. But I will fix everything in between us (Inshallah).

Aaira's POV

When vabi told me to serve him, I just couldn't refuse her so I served him. After their dinner they left our house. Then I came to my room and changed my outfit. Then ate my dinner and went to sleep. But I couldn't sleep at all because of stress and tomorrow is my nikah with that jerk. I couldn't just believe it.

Rayyan's POV

I came back home and freshen up then done some of my office work and went to sleep. I am so excited for Tomorrow

The next day,

Aaira's POV:

I wake up at morning as usual and did my morning chores. Then ate my breakfast and then vabi took me to the mall for nikah's shopping. Vabi, Safa and I went to the mall and saw that jerk with Tanha and Raida. Vabi told me that it was a surprise for me and he asked her to not to tell me. I just told her "ooo". Then Tanha and Raida came to me and asked me, " can we call you vabi from now??" I told them as their wish. Then we went for my nikah's outfit. I was confused between two dresses then he told me to take one. But I took the other one which he didn't choose. After doing my shopping, We took outfits for other members of the families and then his outfits. Then came back home. Then makeup artist came for my makeup.

Rayyan's POV:

Aaira was shocked after she saw me at mall. We were doing shopping together. I told her to take that one dress but she took the other one. I knew it before that she is going to do that so I told her the opposite one.Then we returned home. I went back to my room and was doing some office work in laptop. Then Sarim came to my room and told me to not to do this work now. Then I stopped the work. Then went downstairs and saw that ma and cachi were working and Tanha and Raida were getting ready. So I and Sarim sat with Cachu and baba.

Baba told me," beta,from today a new phase of your life is gonna start. So you have to be careful. The girl you chose is a very beautiful and good girl. You have to take care of her. You have to treat her like a queen and you shouldn't hurt her never." "Remember that she is not our bahu she is our beti." said cachu. I told them that I will never ever hurt her and always will take care of her like a queen. They told me that I know, our beta is so sensible and he will never do anything wrong.