Surprise🎉

Aaira's POV

He was discharged and I informed about it to baba(father). Then I went to do my duty and check other patients.

About 6 o'clock

After a long day of work, I came back home and changed my outfit.  Then I went downstairs to help Ma,vabi and cachi for making snacks.

Aaira's dress

Aaira's dress

I went to kitchen and saw that vabi was making my favourite pakora. I helped her. Ma asked me about my day. I told her about the day. Cachi was making tea for everyone. Then when baba,cachu and vai came, we all had spend quality time. At about 10 o'clock we had our dinner and then I had done some of my chores and went to sleep.

Rayyan's POV

I came back home and my mother was crying when she saw me. I hugged her and said that I am okay. Then I went to my room. At noon, I had my lunch with them. Cachi made my favourite dishes. Then I came back to my room and took some rest. Then at night I had my dinner and went back to sleep. My day was boring today and I wanted to start office from tommorrow but baba and cachu ordered me to not to go. All day I thought about Aaira and about that night. I was blushing while thinking about her.

Aaira's POV

Like everyday, I wake up early, did my morning chores,ate breakfast and went to Hospital. I checked up my patients and at about 11 o'clock Rayyan and his sister came to my Chamber. I told my PA to call dr Alam and told them to sit. His sister asked him about our business. He told her something about the deal between our company and his company. Then she told that her name is Raida. Mr. Alam came and told him to do dressing on his forehead. He had done it.  But the thing I noticed this time also that he was just staring at me. The thing I literally don't know why always he does this thing. He didn't talk much. I just asked him about his panic attacks and some other issues. He told me about those and then they left.

I ate my lunch at canteen. Then I went for ward duty.

Rayyan's POV

I went to Hospital along with Raida. When I saw her, my heart beat got faster. She greeted us and talked to Raida. Then Dr Alam did my dressing and she checked me up. Then we left. When I was coming back to home, I was jusr thinking that she looked damn beautiful. She was wearing a white simple kurti along with red dupatta. Her hair was tied in a braid. She wore a earring with her outfit and obviously she had her apron on.

 She wore a earring with her outfit and obviously she had her apron on