Chapter-01: The unintentional meet

I wake up at 5:00 o'clock in the morning

I wake up at 5:00 o'clock in the morning. I am an early riser from my childhood. I freshened up and went to morning walk with my sister.

-------

Author's POV

After coming back from walk, she drank her coffee without any suger. Then she got dressed for hospital. Then she went to the dining table for breakfast.

At the breakfast table:

Aaira: Good morning Everyone.

Everybody greeted good morning to her. Then she sat and started her breakfast.

We were in breakfast table

We were in breakfast table.Suddenly Baba told bhai that there is an important meeting which is supposed to happen tomorrow but now is going to happen today. After listening that cachu told my father that how they will prepared for it? I was just listening to them. But after baba told them the news, bhai and cachu are looking tensed. Seeing them tensed I asked baba about the meeting..

Aaira: What is the meeting about baba??

Anam (Aaira's father): the meeting is very important maa (addressing mother with care). If we are succeed in this meeting, we will get a great deal. And there will be a lot of profit in our company.

Areeb(Aaira's brother): But the Current CEO of the company is Rayyan Jubayer Ahmed. He is such a cold hearted person. Everybody in our industry knows him because of his cold-heart. He usually doesn't come with any deal. But once he come with it then there must be something special.

Aaira: To aap log uss grumpy banda k liye itna stress le rahe he? You guys are great in your business and please don't take any stress.

Areeb: yes,we are stressed because if he doesn't agree to sign the deal then we will have to face a great lose. We have invested a lot of money in this project.