Rayyan is hospitalized 🩺

Aaira's POV

I was shocked after seeing him in operation theatre. I asked the nurse to give me medical history and files of him. After that time, I called baba to inform about him. After informing them, I saw his medical history and checked up his body. I gave some test of him and told Dr. Alam to clean the wounded areas. Dr. Alam cleaned and bandaged the areas.

After that I came out from OT. The member's of Rayyan's Family surrounded me and asked me about his condition. I told them that I gave some medical test and now I can't tell anything about him.

After a while, Baba and Vaai came and introduced me with them. Rayyan's mother was crying. She hugged me and told me to save him at any cost. I told her that I will try my best. Then I went back to OT. I saw the test reports and analyzed that he had a several brain damage. But there is nothing to worry. Everything's gonna be okay and he will be fine soon.

After seeing his report, I told nurse to gave him a injection and a bag of blood after shifting him in a cabin. As it was an accident, he had losses blood.

I came out from OT and told his family members about the reports. They felt relief after listening the news. And I told my baba and vai to go home. They went back home after greeted them bye.

After some while.........

Rayyan is shifted to his cabin. A nurse was with him in his cabin. After he woke up, she informed me and I went to his cabin. After seeing me there, he was totally shocked. I greeted him and told him about his condition. I also added that there is nothing to worry about. But he has to stay some days in hospital just because of the brain damage.

Rayyan's POV:

I woke up and saw that I was in hospital bed. Suddenly I remembered that when I was going to factory, my car wasn't working properly and it got hit with a tree.Then I don't remember anything. After the moment I woke up, nurse went out. Maybe informing my family or the dr.

5 minutes later,

The door of my hospital cabin opened and I saw a familiar girl. The girl with whom I was crashed in the morning. I was shocked after seeing her and after realizing that she was my dr. She told me everything that happened with me because of the accident. Then I just nodded my head. Then she checked me up. When she touched my hand for checking my nerve. I felt a shock in my whole body. I never felt like that before. I was just thinking that what was happening with me. She checked me up and told that everything is okay. But any words that she said didn't came to my ear. I was just watching her at a gaze. After sometimes I realized that I was gazing at her.

Aaira's POV

Such a weirdo he is! He is gazing at me like he saw some ghost or jinn.I told him everything is okay and came out to inform his family members. When I informed them. His mother was so happy and hugged me. His sisters and other members of his family thanked me. I told them that it was my work. But seeing them happy is a mental peace for me.😌💖

I told them that they can meet him now but they cannot stay there for long time. Because he shouldn't talk much now. And advised them to not to cry infront of him. Because it will effect in his body.

It's almost 9 O'clock at night. I didn't go home for Rayyan. I personally don't like him from the moment I saw him. But he is a business partner of my father. So, I should take care of his matter. So, I decided to stay in the hospital at night and called Ma to tell her. After telling ma I went to canteen for eating something. After completing my dinner, I came back to Rayyan's cabin and told his family member to leave now. From that moment I enter the room, Rayyan was staring at me again. I told them to came out and let him rest.

Rayyan's POV

After she went, my family members entered to the cabin. I told them that I am okay. My mother, cachi and sisters were trying to hide their emotion infront of me. So, I told them that I am absolutely fine and in just a few days I will be fit and healthy again. After some moment, Sarim entered in the room and came to me. He told me that he shouldn't leave me alone. I told him that it was in my fate. I secretly asked Sarim about the doctor and told him to get some information about her. Sarim was laughing but told me,"your work will be done, sir".

About 15 minutes later,

She entered in the room and told everybody to leave the room. Sarim saw her and told that "Vabi (sister in law) is so beautiful "🤭. I just wanted to slap him at that moment. But I couldn't. She told everybody to leave and then she left. Ma and cachi hugged me. Baba cacchu told me to get rest and Tanha,Raida greeted me bye and they all left except Sarim.

After they left Sarim told me that he will give him all the information about the dr. I just gazed at him and he was laughing. He left the cabin too.

Aaira's POV

After they all came out from the cabin, I told them that only one of them can stay here at night. They all discussed about it and the guy who is named Sarim told that he will stay. He told that he is the best friend of Rayyan. After talking to them I greeted them bye and salam, I left. I came to my cabin and felt relaxed. It was a rush day today. But I thanked Allah because of I treated one more person and made smile to one more family.💖

About 12 O'clock Sarim rushed to me and told me that Rayyan was having a panic attack........

To be continued.....

How was the part? If you like it then don't forget to share review with me in the comment. If there are any mistakes so please pardon me.

Thank You so much.
-writer

Selenophile