f o u r t e e n: interviews p1

🚨‼ALERT‼ 🚨

I CHANGED THE ORDER OF THE INTERVIEWS, SO THERE'S PART 1 and 2

CHECK PART 2 IN A SEC IF YOU'VE ALREADY READ THIS BC I ADDED A LIL MORE

· · ─────── ·ψ· ─────── · ·

Interview No. 1: CapitalBuzz

The first interviewer who comes in is Tia Owomoyela- she seems nice. She's wearing overalls and a bright orange shirt- to match the Percy Jackson theme, I'm sure.

"Walker, Leah, Paisley, Aryan," she starts, "It's a pleasure to meet you, seriously."

"Thank you," Walker and I say at the same time. We look at each other and laugh. After we stop and he looks away, I still can't help but stare at him, even as the woman starts talking.

"Congratulations on the new Percy Jackson Show! I'm loving, living, for every episode so far, seriously," Tia gushes. "As you can see, I'm all half-blooded-out."

The four of us laugh and make nice comments on her outfit. "I really like your necklace!" I point out. It's made of shiny rocks, held together by a brown string. It's kind of camp-esque, yet not at the same time.

"For this truly god-tier show, we are going to celebrate by challenging you to the most impossible-" Tia pauses, adding suspense to the interview. "Percy Jackson quiz!"

Leah and I make scared faces. I am a Percy Jackson fan, but I don't remember as much as Walker does. He knows practically everything about the first five books- he and I have competed many times on set, and he's very happy to say he's won every round.

"You'll work together as a team to see how much you really know about the Percy Jackson world- how are you, how do you think you're going to do?" she asks, flapping around the question cards in her lap.

The four of us say how excited we are since this is going to be the first quiz we're a team in. Walker and Leah are really competitive, so hopefully, they don't unintentionally make us go against each other.

Round One: Percy Jackson Trivia!

Q: When is Percy Jackson's Birthday?

All of us answer at once: August 18th.

"2009?" Leah says, unsure of herself.

I'm the first to correct her. "No, it was 19-something, right?"

"Oh! I thought you meant his age right now," Leah responds.

"No he's like old now, right? At least in the books- Leah you thought we were talking about the show, weren't you!"

"Well excuse me-"

Walker cuts us both off since we're getting sidetracked. "Yeah, 1990....6?" he asks. "98?"

"Percy's birthday?" Aryan inquires, clueless.

"YES, Percy's birthday!" I say, giving him a look. I swear, my friends have no brain cells.

"93!" Walker randomly exclaims. He's the only one cyber-focused on these questions. The rest of us are just clueless and have absolutely no idea what we're doing. Maybe we need to do media training. "Because the books came out in 2005, and he was 12 in the books so it makes sense."

"Ohhhhh I thought you meant his age in- like now," Leah starts, but gets confused. "Never mind."

"Yeah but he's a lot older than 17," Aryan says.