f o u r t e e n : froyo

· · ─────── ·ψ· ─────── · ·

Paisley

· · ─────── ·ψ· ─────── · ·

Walker and I fill our jumbo cup with all the flavors they have- and use every possible topping. Sure, it'll be expensive, but for once I'm letting Walker get the bill. Froyo is froyo.

We sit down in a booth in the back after Walker pays, and I get déjà vu from the last time we got frozen treats together. Except something is different.

I take the first bite of our creation as mindless chatter goes around our small group. Some of the flavors don't mash together well, but it still tastes good. I set the spoon back in the cup, and Walker asks me a question, "What should we do after winter break? Like before they start shooting."

I grin. I've had dreams of traveling to different places with Walker and the rest of my friends here. Greece, maybe, since well Percy Jackson and all. Once the idea starts in my head, I talk nonstop about all the stuff we should do. "We need to go to Santorini because it's so pretty there. Obviously, since Instagram isn't as it is in real life, it's not going to be as clean as it looks in photos, but it's so bright! And we can go to Athens to see all the temples!" I exclaim. Of course, all of these are unrealistic- but a girl can dream. "From there we can go to Italy and then you and I can go to the Netherlands- I've always wanted to go the Netherlands-" I pause because I'm just now noticing Walker's looking at me, smiling.

"What?" I ask, making him smile bigger.

"Nothing," he says, shaking his head and taking the spoon from the cup. He takes a large portion and stuffs it in his mouth. I laugh.

· · ─────── ·ψ· ─────── · ·

A/N

def a short chapter but next ones supposed to be like super long (we gonna have some adorableness just u wait)

this is just a filler and smthn I can post to stall the next chapter lmao

XXX