Cast and Details

· · ─────── ·ψ· ─────── · ·

Technically, the beginning of this story is on January 31st 2023, so almost everyone would be a year younger than what I have listed- the ages down below are how old they are currently (as of  early 2024).

And heads up- this is not a book to be read offline- you would miss too much of the story!

Another big warning is my story is a slow burn- I've never written a romance before so bear with me. I tried to get my timeline as close as possible to how it would be irl, and all the details about bts (behind the scenes) close as well. I get most my information from interviews or the documentary about the show from Disney+

Y'all I swear I'm not weird for looking at basically all their interviews

I swear

ALSO

Walker and many of the other characters are MINORS, as am I. I will not be sexualizing them in any way. I have never met these people in real life, so my versions of them or how I perceive them may not be realistic.

Thanks so much for giving this story a try!

· · ─────── ·ψ· ─────── · ·

Paisley Grace Madden

Played by Ariana Greenblatt

Details:Age: 14, born April 1st, 2009, Aries

Details:
Age: 14, born April 1st, 2009, Aries

Parents: Olivia Madden (age: 35 years), Mike Madden (age: 38 years)

Siblings: Luna Madden, Younger sister, (age: 2 years)

Backstory:

Paisley has been acting since she was little; from voice acting to being in a well-known movie: Barbie. She's done little things here and there and after the Barbie movie, such as playing Ariana from The Family Switch. She then filmed Percy Jackson and the Olympians (cast as Anastasia Katz, daughter of Hades). Other than the Barbie movie, this job was her biggest gig yet. Because filming was in Vancouver, in British Colombia, Paisley switched to on-set schooling, leaving her friends behind in her home: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. All but one of her friends eventually cut off contact. The one friend that did stay was her best friend from childhood- nothing had changed much in their friendship because they were used to hardly being able to see each other, due to strict parents and not going to the same school.
Fun Facts: She appeared as a special guest in Young Sheldon, in Season 6, episode 18.

Walker William Scobell