Chapter 16: Smudge

Ignore the mistakes plz :)
Kinda filler chapter

Third Person POV

Jeongguk's head throbs with every beat of the music around him. There's Hoseok's arm around his neck and he's jumping up and down in excitement as if it's his birthday. But that's just typical Hoseok.

He's had a few drinks and he draws the line on more because his head is already hurting. There's a cake half cut on the table, messy and destroyed because they have cut it like half an hour prior and now looking at it gives Jeongguk nausea.

He had no plan on celebrating his birthday but the guys had went all the way this time. It's not like they never celebrate birthdays but it's just a dinner, drinks and a cake formality at Nova later.

This time though, it's a lot for Jeongguk. He's sure Jimin and Hoseok are high even though they haven't snorted much, they never do. Eunwoo tagged along with him because he was invited too after Jeongguk himself was forced to come to the club.

Yoongi is on Namjoon's lap and they're laughing while looking at them. Jeongguk tries to push Hoseok's arm away but he's held tighter.

It was probably Jimin's idea to call the dancers as he's avidly dancing with one. Jeongguk is on no mood to take one in the room tonight because his head hurts as he said before.

When Jeongguk reached Nova, he took out his phone just to check time and it was snatched away by Seokjin who said he's not here to scroll on his phone tonight.

"I can't fucking breathe. Let go for a moment." Jeongguk yells over music to Hoseok who pouts a little and lets him go.

Jeongguk stumbles towards Yoongi and Namjoon who look at him in amusement.

"On my next birthday, I'm disappearing for the whole day." Jeongguk groans, resting his head against the couch.

"Stop being a stuck up just for tonight and enjoy it yeah?" Yoongi says.

"I've enjoyed enough. I ate the cake, I danced a little and had drinks, I'm done now. It's too much." Jeongguk utters.

"That's it? You ungrateful brat." Yoongi chuckles.

"I'm not ungrateful but you all too much."

"So not ending your birthday but pulling down your zipper?" Yoongi's smirking at him but he knows the taunt behind them, the meaning behind.

"My head hurts." Jeongguk says it out loud this time.

"And where the fuck is my phone?" Jeongguk groans.

"In your jacket probably." Namjoon says and Jeongguk looks at his jacket that's thrown on the couch rather recklessly.

"Jin hyung took it but he's too out of it. I swear if he lost it---".

"He put in your jacket, stop being annoying. My head also hurts." Yoongi groans.

"Fine." Jeongguk mumbles and reaches for his jacket and takes out his phone. He frowns at the notifications.

There are five missed call from Taehyung. He has unread messages too.

petal: I'm here.

petal: Hello? Im outside your building? U sleeping or what?

petal: ive been here for forty fucking minutes now

petal: ur not even picking up calls

petal: istg if you forgot---

petal: nvm what did I expect when u left for the damn club