Chapter 3: Cataclysm

Pic cred bt_art23

Ignore the mistakes plz :)

Third Person POV

Taehyung wakes up groaning to his usual alarm and this is the morning he doesn't feel like waking up as enthusiastically as the other mornings even though there's a lot of work to be done today.

And the only reason for him being lazily whining in his bed is because the last night was not good. It wasn't good at all.

Taehyung has always been the kid who grew up with immense love. Being the only child of the of an only child that's his father and on the other side two sisters, one being his mother and other a loving aunt with an equally loving cousin.

Not to mention how much he was spoiled with love by his grandparents. Even if his family wasn't rich, a working class family yet they were happy. They are happy. He's happy to be born in this family.

He's been spoiled by love and not money. And surely the two upbringings are different, most of the times if not always.

So no one, no one has ever talked to Taehyung the way that guy did in the backstage room of the arena.

Jeongguk. Taehyung heard Yoongi call him Jeongguk when he told him to shut up.

Taehyung had a completely different thoughts about the guy when he was fighting in the ring. He looked like he owned the world and nothing could take away the win he was about to get.

So determined, that taunting smirk holding the determination and his knuckles held the power and proof of the fact that he was good at what he was doing.

Taehyung always admires such determined people as he was one himself.

Well all went downhill the moment that guy opened his mouth and the words that came out couldn't even me mistaken as an accident.

They held determination in them too. They also held the proof that what he was saying, he was meaning it. Taehyung couldn't be wrong on that atleast.

Taehyung never hates people. He thinks it's too strong a word, too dangerous a feeling to harbor, capable of destroying your own mental peace.

Taehyung never hated his professor when he yelled at him in front of everyone because he didn't submit his assignment even when he gave a solid reason. It was okay.

That same professor made him never be late on a work so he doesn't hate him.

He doesn't hate a bully he had when he was in school because Taehyung accidentally cut his hair and those bangs were an abomination and he was made fun of but that guy left the school and Taehyung never had a chance to hate yet another person.

He doesn't even hate his ex boyfriend. He's terribly annoyed and frustrated at him, absolutely tired of him and his bullshit tries of holding Taehyung from achieving his dream.

So yeah, Taehyung doesn't hate people. Too kind for his own good.

But Taehyung absolutely hates that Jeongguk guy and there's no other way he'd like to put what he's feeling about him.

And to make his day worse, that ex of his has texted him.

Tae
Sweetie
I'm sorry plz just listen to me
Im really fuckin sorry for being so horrible and not trying to understand you

Can we please talk?

They broke up a month after Taehyung's grandmother died. It's been six months and Taehyung was taking his floral designing course and his ex started a fight as to why Taehyung is still so caught up to the idea of leaving.