Chapter 2: Discern

Ignore the mistakes plz :)
Warning: degrading words.

Third Person POV

The small hanging vases were shipped yesterday and the soil packets had just arrived and Taehyung was absolutely excited to start planting and arranging them.

It's been a week since Taehyung moved here and he's done such improvement in the decor of the shop, which was his first goal.

He added ladders on two corners that would end where he'd hang the small vases from the ceiling. He had the cleaning team over at the shop to get rid of even the smallest of flaws they could find.

And Yoongi would only observe, take orders and arrange flowers or bouquets as per the order.

It's not like he didn't help Taehyung, he did. But most of the work he'd offer the young boss, he had already done it.

It was truly admirable.

He also noticed that Taehyung never spent much time outside the shop as if his social life was nonexistent. He wondered how it was possible.

If not that, then he should've atleast go and enjoy a day out alone. It's not like enjoying alone is a bad thing.

Solitude is everything for some people.

But something tells Yoongi that Taehyung is a very sociable person, just hasn't met anybody.

And his young boss had seen him drinking his daily coffee and now he is the one who brings him one from the Cafe close to the shop, along with his own smoothie or drinks of various kinds.

"I hate coffee". He had told him once. Yoongi insisted he doesn't have to bring him coffee everyday and Taehyung only shrugged his words.

"I'll put the soil in the vases." Yoongi offers and Taehyung looks up at him and smiles widely, nodding at him.

"Fill up six of them first and place these seeds inside them. I'll handle the flower ones." Taehyung says and Yoongi nods, gets to work.

"You're very excited to be here. Your grandmother talked a lot about how you were the only one who shared her passion of flowers and plants." Yoongi says after a while, stopping Taehyung's humming of a song.

It's like fireworks exploded in Taehyung's eyes as they shined so bright at Yoongi's words and the fact that he was talking to him.

He's observed how quiet and reserved Yoongi likes to be.

"Yes, I really am. I always wanted to come here and help her. Wanted for us to do this together but sadly, fate had other plans." Taehyung sighs but he keeps smiling.

"But it never discouraged me. Flowers have always been my favorite and I've always arranged them all around my house. It was a habit, making paper flowers, even arranging grass into some shape and all." Taehyung utters and Yoongi realises this kid only needs a push to start talking.

It's strange that Yoongi doesn't find it annoying.

"I just knew I had to come here and start this business here and take it to farther steps and I'm sure my grandma discussed them with you. She always talked about you being the only one here for her help." Taehyung smiles at Yoongi a little.

"Yeah well she was an amazing woman. Simply amazing. Extremely kind and loving. So generous and thoughtful." Yoongi says and Taehyung swallows a lump in his throat, keeps smiling.

"Yeah she was." He whispers.

"You haven't celebrated though." Yoongi changes the subject as he notices the expression on Taehyung's face dampen a little.