Chapter 13: Mundane

Pic cred to rightful owner

Ignore the mistakes plz :)

Third Person POV

Taehyung doesn't know what the feud between Kang, Jeongguk and Yoongi is or their whole group for that matter but the moment he laid his eyes on that man when he stopped him at the arena and asked about Yoongi, he knew he was trouble.

Taehyung's frustrated because he only has Yoongi's number and if he's the one setting Jeongguk's fight tonight, he won't pick up his phone.

If Kang had only threatened him, Taehyung would probably lock the door, place the whole table and vases in front of it, do the same to the door of his room and hide himself there.

But it's Yoongi. The same Yoongi who's been nothing but kind and so caring, so considerate to him ever since he arrived. He cannot just sit and watch that fucker hurt him because there's definitely some bad blood between them.

Taehyung gets inside the cab and throws some texts to Yoongi too.

HYUNG?? FFS DONT LEAVE UR PHONE UNATTENDED!

KANG CAME TO ME! HE THREATENED THAT HE WOULD HURT U OR JNGK

I SWEAR HE SHOWED ME A FUCKING DAGGER

HYUNG PLZ BE SAFE

GET THE FUCK OUR OF THERE IF YOU HAVE TO

HYUNG??!!!

IF I DONT SEE YOU HERE IM CALLIN THE POLICE

Taehyung groans at all his failed attempts. He keeps calling Yoongi as he hopes the car would just teleport to the arena. His hands are shaking as he helplessly looks at Yoongi's contact.

When the car stops, Taehyung almost flies out of it to rush inside the arena. The crowd is huge tonight, so it must be an important match and it's almost impossible to get past.

"Jeon was fucking brutal today." Taehyung hears someone say.

"Well, the guy was sure he'd beat him but Jeon showed him how foreigners should just shut the fuck up when they're not in their country."

"It's not like that fucker is easy to beat anyways."

Looks like Jeongguk won against a foreigner. It's not a surprise. He's good at what he does but Taehyung's got important work to do.

He could just go and inform Yoongi about Kang and be on his way and maybe tell him to fucking keep his phone on.

Taehyung's eyes fall on the man that takes the bets and he could have him ask for Yoongi sooner because there seems to be people guarding the hallway, perhaps because of the foreign boxer.

"Hey, Bets!" Taehyung doesn't know the name.

"Bets!" Taehyung waves at him but he doesn't hear. Taehyung almost pushes the man that's crowding him.

"There you are." There's a grip on his arm and if Taehyung were to get a fucking dollar everytime someone grabbed his arm, he's have quite a few.

But being grabbed like this doesn't get paid so Taehyung doesn't fucking like it.

When Taehyung looks at who is holding him, he's met with a new face. "Kim Taehyung, right?"

"What is it to you?" Taehyung doesn't have time to waste.

"Kang was waiting for you and here you are. He wants to talk." The man says.

"I don't want to talk to him and fucking let me go." Taehyung pulls his arm out of the man's grip.