17. Can I Come?

*one and only warning; if you
don't like smut, this I you're time to
exit, love you tho!*

*one and only warning; if you don't like smut, this I you're time to exit, love you tho!*

✭Love's a risk✭

"Why are you in my spot?" she freezes and my eyes shoot open.

Samira jumps off of my lap and I sit up straight, my hands covering the small wet spot on my pants.

"Huh?!"

Then, he laughs? "I'm messing with you. Calm down." he walks over and sits down next to us. "You guys are my spot though."

I shake my head. "Well actually—ow." an elbow digs into my ribs and I turn towards Samira who shakes her head, a serious look on her face. It's like she isn't herself right now. She's the face she puts on for people.

The facade.

"I didn't know this was your spot." I twist my words but I don't lie. I didn't know this was his spot nor did I know he'd be here to dampen Mira's mood.

I doubt she dislikes him as a person and more just doesn't like being around people. That's how I interpret it anyway.

"Finally getting cozy, huh?" Em sits in front of us, his legs crossed at the ankles and his hands on the grass behind him.

Samira's head spins in my direction, her eyebrows scrunched together in confusion and puzzlement.

"You told him?" she sounds like she would if she were betrayed by someone she trusted and I feel a pull in my heart.

I shake my head, quickly excusing her worries. "No, I promise I didn't." I look in front of us at Em who I'm hoping will have my back. I didn't tell him really. All he knew was that I liked her. Not that we've been, getting closer.

"What are you talking about? Tell me what?" he asks, looking in between us. "Oh, that you're fucking each other?" I feel my cheeks burn under not only Em's gaze but Samira's.

"W-We haven't one anything." I clear my throat in hopes of hiding the tremble in my voice. "How do you even know?" I ask, genuinely confused as to how he came up with what he said.

And how he was okay saying such a vulgar word. A word that was banned in my household. Having a sailor's mouth was considered to be unbecoming of someone of my 'background'.

Em laughs, goofy and true. "I mean you guys haven't really been inconspicuous. I mean what else do two hot people do alone?" I feel a rush in my veins at just the thought of other people finding her attractive.