Chapter 7.7: Don't you understand in one go, Y/n?

Start from the beginning

Taehyung: "I'm sorry, Baby. I have to go. Something urgent has come up. But I'll come back later, okay?"

Y/n: "Oppa, but I will be bored here alone."

Taehyung: "I know, but I'll try to come back as soon as I can. In the meantime, why don't you watch some TV or read a book? And if you need anything, just call the nurse, okay?"

Y/n: (nodding) "Okay, Oppa. Please take care and don't worry about me."

Taehyung smiles warmly and gives your hand a gentle squeeze before leaving the room. You watch him go, feeling a sense of loneliness creep in. You try to occupy yourself with the TV, but your thoughts keep drifting back to the events of the past few days.

Time skips to 1 pm,

As Jungkook and Jimin entered the room, your eyes lit up with hope. You looked at them with a pleading expression, your voice barely above a whisper.

"Jimin Oppa please, can you remove this IV? I can't stand it anymore,"

Jimin, still in his cold demeanor, ignored your request and moved to the other side. Your heart sank, feeling dismissed and unheard by him. But you didn't want to give up. You turned to Jungkook, who stood beside Jimin.

"Jungkook Oppa, it's really uncomfortable," you pleaded, hoping he would understand.

Jungkook looked to Jimin for support, but Jimin just shook his head, indicating that he didn't want to get involved, and turned to leave.

Jungkook: "Baby, I don't think that's a good idea. You've already lost a lot of blood. It's important to keep the IV in for now."

Y/n: (acting stubborn) "I don't care. I want it out. It's bothering me."

Jungkook: "Princess, listen to me. The IV is there for a reason. You need to follow the orders if you want to get better."

Y/n: (frustrated) "But it's so uncomfortable. I can't stand it anymore."

After listening to Y/n Jimin stop at his place and without turning he shouts.

Jimin: (firmly) "That's no excuse to go against medical advice. You need to think about your health first."

You flinched hard at the sudden shout and couldn't process what just happened. Jimin had never raised his voice at you; it was the first time in 13 years you had ever heard him shout.

Y/n: "But, Oppa, I..."

As Jimin's frustration boils over, his tone sharpens, cutting through the air in the room.

Jimin: (While turning towards you) "Don't you understand in one go, Y/n? How many times should we tell you we can't remove it?"

His voice echoes, drawing the attention of nurses and other medical staff passing by, who start gathering in your ward. Even your other brothers, except Jin, also gathered.

You feel a pang of guilt as you heard Jimin's words. You knew he's right, but your stubbornness and frustration have clouded your decision. You hang your head low, unable to meet Jimin's gaze.

Y/n: (whisper) "I just... I hate feeling so trapped, I want to feel normal again, to be able to move freely without these tubes and needles."

Sensing the tension between you and Jimin, Jhope ordered everyone to leave the room except for her brothers.

Jimin: (stern) "You skipped your meal right, Y/n. Do you realize how much strain you have put on your body?"

Namjoon: (serious) "And do you even realise how much worried we were for you yesterday? And this not the first time, you do this every time."