The Secret(s) of Castle McDuck!

*The episode starts on a dark landscape somewhere in Scotland. Launchpad driving the jeep with his feet while looking at a map. Scrooge snatches the map away with his cane.*

Launchpad: Huh!

Scrooge: Remember kids. No sudden movements, no eye contact, and if you're cornered, the heartless heathens will give you no quarter.

Jewel: Okay? But, why?

Louie: This does not sound like a fun trip.

Huey: Misty moors, vague warnings, sneaking out behind Uncle Donald's back. Can you please just tell us where we're going?

Scrooge: The less you know the better.

*Huey and Louie make eye contact, before slumping back in their seats. On the other side of the jeep, Dewey watches the Sphere show images of Della, of her lashing Storkules on the butt with her scarf and a close up on Della's face.*

Webby: Ha, that's a good one.

Dewey: Aha! (nearly drops the Sphere) How long have you been there watching me?
Webby: 25, 30 minutes. You still haven't told your siblings what we found out about your mom?

Dewey: Tell them what exactly? She took the Spear of Selene? We have no idea what that means. We don't even know what it looks like. Why get them in a panic when this could all be a dead end?

Webby: Because... honesty?

Dewey: Mmm. Mm-hmm. Mm-hmm. Mm hmm. Webby: Why do you always do that?

Dewey: Do what? 

Webby: Whenever you want to ignore something, you stare into the distance and pretend you're thinking.

Dewey: I'm trying to protect my siblings from finding out something that could upset them. 

Webby: And keeping an earth-shattering secret from them that could destroy your siblinghood wouldn't upset them?

Dewey: Mm-hmm. Mm-hmm.

*Webby sighs and the car lurches to a stop.*

Launchpad: Found it. (The Jeep has crashed into a statue of a duck in armor.)

Scrooge: Launchpad, hide the jeep in the moors. Every five years, the mists of Dismal Downs part enough to reveal the home of the lost treasure of the Knights Templar. Brace yourselves, kids. Primordial menace lurks here, the most treacherous terror I've ever faced.

Fergus: Oi! Jettison that jalopy for my drive way this instant, you deadbeat!

Scrooge: Daddy. Mummy. (Quadruplets and Webby look shocked.)

*Intro plays* 

Downy: Scroogie! (Runs to Scrooge, lifting him up and hugging and kissing him.)

Fergus: Son.

Downy: (Lets Scrooge go and he falls over.) Ooh! Look at your wee bairns, finally get to meet ye'! (Attempts to hug the quadruplets, Huey, Dewey, and Jewel dodge, leaving Louie as the one being chased.)

Louie: Nope, I'm fine. Thank you, though!

*As Louie also evades her, Downy turns back to the rest of the group.*