" He is my son ." Mr. Kim said." What happened officer ?" The police officer sighed and said "I'm sorry to inform you, but your son, Jungkook, has been kidnapped."

Shock rippled through the room as the gravity of the situation sank in. The officer explained that they were in charge of the area where Jungkook was taken and had come to inform the family about the kidnapping.

"How could this happen? What do we do now?" Taehyung said voice trembling as Jimin hugged him.

"We'll do everything we can to find him, but we need your cooperation. Can you provide any information that might help?" The officer asked.

"We're on it, officer," Jin replied "Come with me please, I'll fill you in." Jin led the officer to the other room.

"He....he called us earlier, but we didn't answer..."Mrs Kim cried. "We didn't know..."
Mr. Kim said gently rubbing her back in an attempt to comfort her.

"But still! Why did we neglect his call?" Hoseok interjected, as everyone turned to look at him."What do you mean?" Mr. Kim asked.

"He means we could have picked up his call since he tried more than twice. People only call so many times if they're in trouble. But we didn't..." Namjoon sighed heavily.

"Because we prioritized the company over him," Jimin finished Namjoon's sentence, his voice filled with regret.

"And now, because of this, he's gone," Yoongi exclaimed, frustration as he banged his hand on the table.

Hearing the harsh reality of their neglect, Mrs. Kim sobbed even harder, blaming herself for the situation.

"It's not just your fault, honey," Mr. Kim said  gently. "We all neglected Jungkook.We'll make it right. From now on, Jungkook will be our first priority."

"And we're going to find him, and the person too who kidnapped him. He have to pay for it ! " Taehyung declared firmly.

Everyone nodded in agreement, determined to bring Jungkook home.

_______

After relentless efforts of  the Kims, they found out it was their rival who kidnapped Jungkook.

They contacted the cops, who then mobilized a large SWAT team to rescue Jungkook who was in a terrible state and send the rivel to the jail.

They  admitted him to the hospital and informed his family.

The Kims rushed to the hospital, filled with worry and concern.

They anxiously inquired about Jungkook's condition and the doctor revealed that he had been abused and assaulted, leaving him traumatized. They were advised to handle him with utmost care.

Upon hearing this devastating news, the family broke down and felt more guilty. But they decide to be strong to bring back Jungkook to normal stage.

Jungkook was so traumatized that he developed a fear of doctors and would scream or throw things at nurses and even his family members. Despite their attempts to comfort him, he remained unresponsive, always crying. With great difficulty, the doctors managed to treat him, eventually helped him get better and discharge him from the hospital.

___________

After returning home from the hospital, Jungkook went straight to his room and closed the door behind him.

The family exchanged worried glances. Mrs. Kim spoke up, "I think we need to talk to him. He seems scared. If we talk to him, he might feel better."

"Yeah, let's go," They agreed in unison.