The Marriage Proposal

Start from the beginning

Sunset's POV: 

I walked into the portal and teleported to Twilight's castle. There, I saw Princess Celestia, Princess Luna, Princess Cadence, Princess Flurry Heart, and Shining Armor. When Princess Celestia saw me, she smiled. "Sunset Shimmer, my faithful student. I haven't seen you in a long time. How are you, my little pony?" she greeted me warmly. "Sunset Shimmer, I've heard a lot about you." I bowed down to the Princess of the Sun and the Princess of the Moon. 

"Hi, I'm Princess Cadence. I don't think I've met you yet," she said with a smile. I bowed down to the Princess of Love. I smiled at her. "I have good news. You all know Twilight's boyfriend, Flash, right?" I said. They all nodded, and Shining Armour shifted a little. My smile grew bigger. "Flash is planning to propose to her. Today." I announced excitedly. 

Princess Celestia's eyes lit up. "That's amazing news!" she exclaimed. "Flash is a great guy, and Twilight deserves the best." Princess Luna said. "Twilight has my blessings," Princess Cadence said. That was big, coming from the Princess of Love. We all turned to Shining Armour. 

He took a deep breath. "Flash and Twilight both have my blessings. Although I might not be comfortable with it, they both have grown up. And Flash makes Twilight happy." he said. I bowed down to Twilight's brother. "Thank you, I shall return to my world now," I said. 

"Do come visit us whenever you want, Sunset," Princess Celestia said. I smiled. "I will," I promised. Then I stepped into the portal and returned to CHS.

Rainbow's POV: 

Stalling Twi was a piece of cake. We sat at Sugarcube Corner and enjoyed some hot chocolates. We discussed everything, songs, techniques, etc. I asked her more about Equestria, and she told me about Hearth's Warming, which is like Christmas but pony-fied. 

Just then, I received a text from Sunset. 

Operation Flashlight Proposal 

flamegirl: We r ready

awesomeasiwannabe: roger that

crossmyheartandhopetodiestickacupcakeinmyeye: HURRY UP!!!!!!

(Sorry I didn't do the other's POVs, I was just too excited!!!!)

Sunset's POV: 

We were all standing at the side, waiting for Twilight's arrival. Flash looked nervous. Suddenly, Rainbow was standing beside me. "She's here!" she announced. We quickly got our phones out and started recording. 

(Twilight is standing at the heart-shaped doorway

(Twilight is standing at the heart-shaped doorway. Good job, A.J. and Pinkie! You guys have totally outdone yourself!)

Before she could say anything, Flash gently took her hand and led her to the middle of the cave. "Twilight," he said as he bent down on one knee. "I am deeply in love with you. Your unique blend of qualities makes you truly one-of-a-kind. Your smile lights up any room, your kindness towards others is unmatched, and your unwavering strength inspires me every day. Your love fills me with joy and contentment. Will you marry me?" he said. 

Twilight looked shocked for a moment. Tears filled her eyes. "Of course, I will!" she exclaimed. Flash slid the ring on her finger and hugged her tight. Twilight looked the happiest I've ever seen her. Flash let her go, and she ran towards us. "Did you guys plan all this? Whe- Ho- I have so many questions! All I know is that you've made me the happiest girl ever. Thank you all so, so, so much!" she said as she hugged us all tightly. 

(Twilight's ring, must have cost a fortune! Flash, tell me, how much is your monthly salary?!)

"Time to plan the wedding!" Pinkie cried. 

Yay! They are engaged! Btw, thank you all so, so much for 1.2K views! And, what do you think of the face reveal? What should I reveal now that I have 1.2K views? Leave suggestions in the comments! 

XXX The Author