Exposed

Sunset's POV: 

Twilight was discharged from the hospital the following day. We were determined to find who Twilight's hater was. We all agreed to have a sleepover at my house to discuss it. Us girls only, because my parents had a strict rule for no boys at home when they are not around. (Sorry, Flash. Maybe next time.)

When they arrived, I guided them to my bedroom. They spread out their sleeping beds and sprawled on the carpet. "So, how do we catch this hater?" Rainbow asked. "Let's find out more about the accident first," I said. 

I gently touched Twilight's forehead and looked at her memory of the car crash. I saw her dropping a few coins into a pale pink hand. The fingernails were painted with small flowers and daisies. The flowers varied in color, with shades of pink, purple, and yellow. The design was intricate, with each petal and center carefully painted to create a lifelike appearance. The daisies were painted with a lighter touch. I narrowed my eyes and came back. 

"Only one person could have such 'beautiful' nails," I said after explaining what I saw to the girls. Everyone immediately knew who it was, apart from Twilight, she looked confused. "Gloria," Rarity said in disgust. "We should have known it was that sneaky little swear-word-rhymed-with-witch," Rainbow said angrily. (Sorry, I had to write it like this because this book is not mature.😅) "What do we do? We need to expose that little swear-word-rhymed-with-witch," Pinkie said. (Again, sorry.)

We thought about it for a moment. Then, Rainbow spoke. "Have you noticed how Gloria looks up to us? She always seeks our approval and trusts our opinions. I was thinking, what if we could use this to our advantage? Let's say we trick her into believing that we hate Twilight. Then, maybe she'll feel comfortable enough to confess that she had something to do with Twilight's accident." 

"But even if she told us, how do we prove it's her?" Applejack asked.

"We can put a recorder in our pocket during our conversation with her. Once we have her confession, we can upload the recording on social media to hold her accountable. This way, we'll be able to protect Twilight and prevent any further harm from being done." Rainbow said. 

All of us thought the plan was great, except for Applejack. This was hard for the Element of Honesty. To her, trick means lying. (Which is technically correct.)

THE NEXT DAY...

Rainbow's POV: 

The next day, Twilight didn't enter the school with us. Instead, we walked towards Gloria. I quickly opened the recording app on my phone and hid it in my pocket.

"Hey, Gloria," Sunset said. "Don't you just hate Twilight? She is such a stuck-up." Gloria looked confused. "Aren't you guys her friends?" She asked. "We were just pretending. Who would want to be friends with her?" I said. 

She smirked. "Well, I'll tell you guys a secret. You heard about her recent car accident, right? Well, I was her driver and crashed straight into a tree." She said with a wicked smile on her face. Sunset faked a grin. "That's brilliant! Why, though?" She asked. "Don't you think it's cruel that she just swept in and stole my boyfriend away from me?" She said. 

Then, we broke our act. "Well, not really." Sunset snapped as I pulled my phone out of my pocket. Gloria's face turned pale. "H-how long have you been recording?" She stammered. "Long enough to expose you, you little swear-word-rhymed-with-witch," I said. (Sorry) 

"Gloria, Flash left you because you weren't treating him right. Flash needs someone who can give him love and care. All you care about is money and fame. It's not Twilight's fault, but your own." Sunset said. 

I opened all my social media accounts and posted the recording. #exposed. 

As soon as Rarity called 911, the police arrived at the scene within a few minutes. Upon reaching CHS, they found Gloria attempting to flee. After a brief chase, and with the help of MY super-speed, they were able to apprehend her and take her into custody. 

Now that Twilight is safe, let's get to the REAL matter at hand, TWILIGHT AND FLASH'S RELATIONSHIP!!!

Btw, Thank you all so, so much 1K views!!! As a thank you, I did a face review. It's my profile picture. 

XXX The Author