Self Conscious (Kakashi Hatake x Fem!Reader) (NSFW)

Spring in Konoha has never truly existed. While today is the first day of the season, more than anything, it still feels like summer. It's nothing new to Kakashi Hatake, who has lived in the village his entire life. He's traveled enough to have experienced other climates, but he's not too bothered by the ten month long stretches of blistering heat followed by only two months of pleasantly warm weather before it gets uncomfortably hot again.

He lets out a sigh of relief when he walks into his apartment. The cool air washes over his sweaty skin as he shuts and locks the front door behind him.

Kakashi hears familiar footsteps against the wooden floor and looks to see you turning the corner from the hallway.

"Hey, sweetie, how did physical therapy go?" You question.

"Fine enough," Kakashi answers, then sighs. "Boring as always."

Kakashi walks past you towards your shared bedroom. You follow close behind. He can't help but notice that you're wearing a tank top and shorts. He wants to tear them right off of you. However, there's just one thing stopping him.

A healing hip.

Of all things... Roughly two months ago, he broke his hip on a mission. While incredibly painful and inconvenient, it didn't require any surgery after Sakura worked on him, which he's grateful for. What he's not so grateful for are the weekly physical therapy sessions and the list of restrictions Tsunade has given him to follow while he heals; drink plenty of water, eat only healthy food, rest lots, and worst of all, no strenuous physical activity.

What that means is no training, and worst of all for you and Kakashi, no sex.

Sure, the two of you can get off in other ways... But Kakashi misses it. As he watches you absentmindedly staring at yourself in the tall bedroom mirror, he wants it more than ever- wants you more than ever. He's been wanting you so bad that he's tried to seduce you a few times since the injury regardless of the restrictions he was given by medical personnel. Unsurprisingly, you care too much about him healing properly to let him have his way with you when he still has another month to go before he's cleared to do anything.

He sits on the edge of the bed and takes his shoes off, his one visible eye still trained on you. The straps of the tank top you're wearing slide off of your shoulders. He can see the outline of your breasts and the stiff peaks of your hard nipples through the thin material of the shirt as the chill from the air conditioner blows over your bedroom. Your shorts tightly grip your hips and ride up to show your thighs.

"I'm glad it seems like you're recovering well," You grin and walk towards Kakashi so you can sit next to him. "I'm looking forward to next month when you'll get your medical restrictions lifted."

"Yeah, me too," Kakashi looks you up and down before pulling his mask to let it fall loosely around his neck and wrapping an arm around your waist to pull you closer to him. "Come sit in my lap, pretty girl."

You don't hesitate- because just like Kakashi, the last two months have left you starved for touch- because even with kissing and cuddling and holding hands, the intimacy of sex is something that the two of you have missed desperately.

You climb into Kakashi's lap and put your knees on either side of his hips before leaning in and capturing his lips with your own. Kakashi kisses you back and tilts his head to deepen the connection. Your hands move up and down his body like they're not sure where they want to go. Kakashi ends up grabbing them and pulling them until they're gently resting on his neck, your small fingers wrapped around the pale skin, settled but not squeezing.

"Fuck, Kakashi," You gasp, grinding your short-clad heat down against his stiffening cock and threading your soft fingers through his silver hair.

"I want you," Kakashi breathes and practically tears your shorts from your body. There's already a damp patch in the center of your white underwear as he circles your clit through the thin cloth with his fingers and uses his other hand to pull at your tank top. "Please, I need it. Let me have you."