part 55 (stubbornness)

Continued..

*pavel just continously driving and suddenly his car just stop in front of a castle..and he just went inside in frustration..*

*he even didn't knock door for once he jist went inside and just directly stop in front of his dad..*

Dad--: what are you doing here..

Pavel--: jsut tell me because of you he is in jail

Dad--: how do i know..thats your husband..

Pavel--: dad i am serious

Dad--: oh is i am looking fool to you..?

Pavel--: dad i asked something..

Dad--: i dont know and this is your manners to talk with your dad..

Pavel--: what about yours dad..? I am pregnant the person you slapped is my baby's father..how can you do this to him..

Dad--: because pavel you didn't belongs to that place..

Pavel--: ohh okay then tell me where is my place..?

Dad--: here with us..

Pavel--: oh your mean in a prison....dad i never say anything to you you always force me to doing everything ...but i just do that all because of you..because i love you..but how can you slap pooh..

Dad--: pavel listen

*pavel suddenly got tears in his eyes..*

Pavel--: you know what dad you are just for yourself i still didn't get it how can my mom choose you...

Dad--: you know you are crossing your limits...

Pavel-- ohh really just like you...right you disrespect my baby's father and now you are saying that i am disrespecting you..wow..dad..

Dad--: just tell me what you want..now..?

Pavel--: from you seriously...?okay then me back my pooh just stop his punishment..

*his dad just got shocked for some seconds because he knows that what pavel's demanding is not that easy..

Pavel-- what happen dad why are you silent now i already told you that what i want..now give him..

Dad--: ohh okayy if i bring him back then what will you give me..?

Pavel--: what you want..?

Dad--: abort this baby...and i will accept you here again and even i will help to release your pooh..

*pavel just got silent and continously looking at his dad..*

Dad--: now what why are you staring me like this..?

Pavel--: nothing  i just thought that you are that person who i love the most..
.
.
*his dad just got silent..*
.
.
Pavel--: leave what you tell to pooh that i am dead for you right..? Then just accept me..that i am dead

*and after that pavel just come outside and directly went towards his car..*
.
.
.
.
.
Pavel--: you know what dad i hate you..

*and after that pavel just sit on the car and left for the pooh's dad mansion*
.
.
.
*in the whole way pavel just thinking about that what happen with him right now..tears just coming out from his eyes..continously...and he just directly stop his car in front if the castle and..went staright to his room and lock the door from inside..*
.
.
.
*pooh dad just start knocking pavel room door.but pavel is not answering anything from the inside...his just just continously knocking the door but pavel didn't reply anything..*
.
.
Dad--: pavel atleast come outside for once my child..pleaseeee dont do this...its not good..
.
.
*but pavel is just sitting on his bed while holding a pillow in his hand and crying continuously...*
.
.
.
.
.
*here pooh is also get tured because of that fireballs in his feets..he just continously saying pavel name..just for relaxation everyone is looking at him and thinking that how can a vampire love an angel this much that his name just give him relaxation...pooh really look so much tired because in his place its already many days pass but pooh is still in same position...*
.
.
.
.
.
.
--: dont you think that we have to release prince its already many days spend but still he is chanting his lover name...if he spends more time here i am sure he will die..

--: i know but you know ancestors just tell us to not to show any mercy..on him..but i also feel bad ..i know his mistake is not that much small but loving someone more than yourself is also a mistake see his condition he is not even capable of walking but still he didn't stop taking  his lover name..

--: yeahh you are right but i thibk ancestor have to stop now its already  so much he already proved that he loves him so much than why "

--:but we cant do anything you know..
.
.
.
.
.
.             *In night *
*pooh dad is just again went towards the pavel room and start knocking but pavel didn't answer anything still he just still crying...*

Dad--: atleast eat something for your child pavel..

Pavel--: dad pleaseeee go for now i dont want to eat anything

Dad--: atleast a little pavel its really harmful for you and your baby

Pavel--: just give me pooh firsy and after that i will eat anything otherwise i will noy going to eat..qny single bite..

Dad--: but

Pavel--: pleaseeee dad..
.
.
.
.
*his dad just understand seriously so he just stop knocking the gate...he understand that he really wants pooh right now and yes pooh is the only person who can control him..*
.

.

.
*his just just went downstairs towards a room..who gate is decorated with very beautiful flower and he just went inside the gate..*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Continued..