part 8 (blood)

Continue..
.
.
.
.

*pavel is went to pooh room so he can give that parcel to him *

.
.
*in the way suddenly he saw that supanut is coming from his room so he just directly went to him*
--"ohh pavel what are you doing here..?

--"actually p'nut i want to give p'tin this parcel...

*suddenly supanut just pull that parcel from his hand in hurriedly *
--"ohh thanks but where you got from..?

--"ohh that from a delivery boy actually he said that p'tin didn't pick his call and he is getting late so i just take this from him"

--"thank you by the way what is inside this..?

*supanut got unconscious for a moment *
--"ahh its nothing just leave it.."

--"ohh ok by the way how is p'tin condition now..?

--"he is fine now dont worry"

--"hmm okay just tell him if he want something he can also tell me i will help him.."

--"ohh thank you so much pavel..by the way you can go now...we will talk later okay.."

--"ahh okay fine "

*and supanut just again went to his rom with that parcel meanwhile pavel say that benz is calling him*
--:ohh where are you..?

--:in front if p'tin room"

--:but what are you doing there.."
.
.
.
--"i will tell you everything just meet me in my room right now.."

--"ahh okay fine.."

*and he hung up his call ..and also went to his room..*

*and after waiting for some time benz just enter in pavel room*--"yeah now tell me what happen

--"yeah now tell me what happen.?"

--"actually p'tin order a packet of blood for himself i dont know why...but i got that parcel from a delivery boy after when you went but when i cone here for giving thst parcel to him i meet p'nut in the way so i passed that parcel to him but when i ask what is inside in that parcel he just said that ute nothing.."