part 24 (i hate you)

Continued..
.
.

*pooh just reached to the university gate and pavel comes down for helping him for carrying  all items

*pooh just reached to the university gate and pavel comes down for helping him for carrying all items..and pooh put all the items in his room with pavel*
Pavel--"so everything is fine..now right..?

Pooh--:yeah..

*suddenly pooh got a call from his dad*
--"yes dad"

--"pooh just save pavel.."

*pooh suddenly got worried *

--"what happen dad..?

--"they want to kill pavel are you sure...that you didn't want to turn him into vampire.."

--"but dad.."

--"pooh if you have only two options just make him vampire or leave him.."

--"but dad how can i choose.."

--"pooh thats all depends on you...just do something fast for now.."

*and he just hung up his dad call..*

Pavel--:what happen p'tin you look so stressed.."

*suddenly pooh start kissing him on his neck passionately and fast.and pavel also grab his hairs...*
Pavel--:ahhh what happen why suddenly you want.....this."

*and suddenly pooh just wishpers in pavel ears*
Pooh--"be my fucking bitch right now"

*pavel suddenly got shocked after listening pooh words he just slowly push him back*
Pavel--"what are you saying p'tin..?

Pooh--"ohhh..i said be my fucking bitch.i want to fuck you right now..."

Pavel--"p'tin now you are disrespect me.."

*suddenly pooh start moving towards pavel and start touching his neck *
Pooh--"you know i want to fuck you everytime...you have very beautiful body who dont want to fuck you..pavel

Pavel--"p'tin stop now its too much*

*and suddenly pooh hands just go towards the hips of pavel..and pavel just slap him*

Pavel--"what the hell is wrong with you are you crazy or what..?

Pooh--:if you cant give me sex them just go to the hell from my life.."

*pavel tears is just coming out from his eyes..he just looking at pooh with very angry face meanwhile his tears is also coming out from his eyes..*

Pavel--"you know what i always thought that you love me....but today i understand you just love my body..you just want sex from me thats why even you want to marry me"

Pooh--:ohhh obviously who dony want a wife like you...you are beautiful and yeahh i want sex from you everyday and you have to do it then i still didn't get it whats the problem you also enjoying it when i fuck you"