We had our dinner and Even drank little bit... Everything was so romantic. Just then I felt a hand on my inner thighs...

"Jaan you're looking beautiful." He replied...

"Achha ji. Badi jaldi yaad aa gya aapko. We've been together here for almost half an hour and finally you noticed how I was looking?" I replied with a fake pout.

"Well aapko dekh kar hum sab kuch bhul jaate h kya kare..." he replied...
(I forgot everything after seeing you.)

"Tum sa koi dusra aur zameen pr hua toh rab se shikayat hogii,
Tumhari aur kisi gair ne dekh toh qaqamat se pehle qaqamat hogii"  he murmured looking in my eyes...

I too was getting lost in his eyes just then he pulled my chair closer to him and placed his lips on mine... Kissing me lovingly. He was dominating the kiss leaving me whimpering against in need...he joined our forehead.

"Jaan let's go back to our room. I don't think l can hold back anymore" he replied and the next thing I knew I was in his arms. He quickly took us back to our suite...

Abhimaan's POV

"🔞 Mature content"

“You’re gorgeous, Jaan,” I murmur as watch her lie back on my bed, her long hair fanned around her. I lower myself on top of her, caging her in with my forearms on either side of her. My nose brushes against hers, and she sighs,tilting her face. I chuckle and kiss her cheek, and then the edge of her mouth.

“Maan,” she warns, her grip on my hair tightening in warning moments before her lips come crashing against mine.
I groan and kiss her back instantly, my tongue demanding entry. She opens up for me, that same honey flavor threatening to drive me wild. The way she moves her body against mine is intoxicating, and I groan when she
moves a hand down my back, cautiously exploring.

I pull my lips off hers and move them to her neck, to that spot that makes her moan so beautifully. Her head falls back, and I smirk as I trail a path down to her collarbone, taking my time to ease her nerves, showing her I have nothing but a world of patience for her. I look up at my wife when I reach the top of her blouse, her gaze dark with desire. She gives me
the slightest nod, and I bite down on my lip as I pull her blouse off her slowly, my breath hitching when it falls away.

“Fuck. You’re literal perfection, Jaan,” I whisper, my voice filled with reverence as I lean in, my tongue flicking against her nipple. She moans for me again, and I grin as I repeat the motion before I switch sides to do it all over again. She squirms underneath me, her grip on my hair tightening as I play with her perfect breasts, my cock throbbing. Her spine arches as I tease her, and I grin to myself as I move lower, kissing her sternum, and then her ribs, slowly making my way down. She’s breathing hard, her eyes smoldering, and fuck, I don’t think she’s ever looked more beautiful.

Jaan gasps when I grab her leg and hook it over my shoulder before kissing the inside of her thigh. She moans softly and then bites down on her lip to suppress the sound, her cheeks beautifully rosy. “Don’t hide those perfect little sounds from me, darling. Let me hear you. Show me I’m pleasing you.”My wife inhales sharply when I kiss her panties, and she squirms a little. “If you’ll let me, I’ll worship every inch of you, Jaan”

Our eyes lock, and I groan in delight when she tightens her grip on my
hair and nods. A perfect little moan escapes her perfect little mouth when I
kiss the edge of her panties, before I take the fabric between my teeth and drag it aside, my eyes falling closed in delight at the sight of her bare pussy. “Fucking perfect,” I whisper, more to myself than to her. I inhale deeply before dragging my tongue down. My wife’s back arches, and I grin when the sexiest moan escapes from her throat, her heel pressing into my back. “Oh God, Maan.”