It's Kinda Funny - (17)

I sighed looking at the mirror, dark circles under tired red puffy eyes, messy hair, dried tear stains on my face. How many days has it been? My body feels sticky. I probably should take a bath and go to school.

30 min later:

I walked out of the bathroom and took out a simple outfit from my wardrobe. (I don't own any of the pictures in this chapter!!)

I don't really have the energy to cover up my tired face, so I just threw a mask and a glass on my face waking outside of the room

I don't really have the energy to cover up my tired face, so I just threw a mask and a glass on my face waking outside of the room. (Something like this)👇🏻

As I was walking downstairs, I noticed Eun walking towards the kitchen

"Eun" I called out.

"Ah! Kiyomi, finally! Are you ok, now?" He rushed towards me asking me questions.

"Umm...I feel and lot better, thankyou for not letting anyone come near my room" A lie, I wasn't feeling any better than I did that day. It's just maybe I got tired of crying or maybe I had no energy to think anymore. 

"Do you want to have breakfast?" Eun asked

"No, thankyou. I'm going to school"

"But you shouldn't skip breakfast! Aren't you hungry?" Eun had a look of concern.

"It's fine, just an apple is ok" I said as I grabbed an apple off the table waving at him, "Bye"

"Bye! Drive safely" Eun shouted as I nodded walking out.

Noone Pov:

Kiyomi looked at the school in-front of her and sighed, she really didn't want to go. But eventually she parked her car and got out and as usual a crowd of students sequel and surrounded her.

She quietly walked inside the school building, ignoring all the students when suddenly someone bumped into her.

"Oh, sor--" Kiyomi halted her words as she reconogized the person.