Kiyomi Amari - (1)

A girl with curly hair and pale skin sat near a window looking outside. Her fingers softly tapping over a book while enjoying the rain outside.
A soft sigh left her mouth as she closed the book and looked at her watch (2:40).

She stood up from where she was just now and walked over to the door.
The place seemed so quiet that only the sound of her heels and breathing could be heard.
She opened the door with a loud noise.
She steeped outside of the room before closing the door.

As she walked the clicking of her heels could be heard loudly. Everyone could tell that there was no one in that huge mansion but Oh how they were wrong.
She walked over to a women doing her cleaning job as quite as a mouse.

"Mrs. Mort" the girl said.

"Yes Ms. Amari" the women said back.

"Thought I told you not to call me Ms."

"But Master won't like me calling to by your name" the women replied.

"He is barely around so don't call me Ms. again"

"Understood" the women said nervously.

"That's better and where can I find my father" the girl said.

"Master must be in his office right now" the women said politely.

The girl nodded as a reply and went towards her father's office.

You must be wondering that how can someone stay in such a environment where people's
are present but you can't even hear or see their presence.
Well our mc(main character) is already used to it.

As the girl walked towards her father office the long corridors filled with dead silence.
Her heart ached remembering how corridors back home used to look. How they were filled with happiness and laughter.

The girl stopped in front of a massive door with golden dragon patterns on them.
She sighed before knocking.

A manly voice came from the other side "Who is it?"

"It's me father" the girl said.

"Come in" the coldness in his voice made her heart ache even more.

The girl pushed the door open as she entered the room with her head hanged low.

"Speak" the man said. The girl looked up to see her father sitting in a big chair behind his desk.

"Do you remember what you said said when I was 12" the girl spoke.

The man raised his eyebrows and acted confused even though he knew what she meant.

"What are you trying to say Kiyomi?" The man spoke.

"You know very well about what I'm saying father" she said while emphasizing the word father.

"Well I seem to forget what I have said, care to remind me?" He said.

Kiyomi sighed unfazed at her father's ignorance. She raised her head to meet with his cold eyes.

"You told me that after I turn 17 you'll let me go back to Thailand" she said.

"Oh did I?" Her father said not once moving him eyes form her lifeless once.

"I am already 17 so I wish to go back to Thailand" she said firmly.

"And what makes you think that I will let you go back?"

"You promised" she said quietly.

"They are never fulfilled" He said sternly.

''But she said you would" Kiyomi said looking down at her necklace.

"She, who?" He said already knowing the answer.

"Mother" the pain in her voice caused the Man's heart to ache.

"When"

"That night" she said coldly.

Author's note: so hey guys this is the first official chapter of "forever"

Author's note: so hey guys this is the first official chapter of "forever". Hope you enjoy. Don't forget to vote and follow for more.❣🐼