Flashback - (2)

The room felt silent as soon as those words left her mouth.

Flashback to when Kiyomi was 12;

"We are moving to my motherland" a Man on his mid 20's said.

"B-but I don't wanna leave my friends dad" a little girl said sadly.

"Kiyomi I am really sorry but we have to go there for your Mother's treatment" Kiyomi's father said softly patting her head.

"But when are we coming back?" little Kiyomi asked.

"I will let will come back once you turn 17"

"Promise?"

"Promise."

The man hugged his daughter tightly while looking at his wife's hospital room.
He took little Kiyomi's hand and walked away from there.

Later that night still in flashback;

Little Kiyomi's pov:

After having dinner Dad and I went to the hospital to take mom home. I sighed softly while looking at my watch - (6:57)pm.

Dad parked his car at the parking lot. The night was chilly as it was still mid December. Walking into the hospital chills ran down my whole body. I hugged my father's arm tightly.

"What's wrong?" he asked worriedly.

"I feel like something bad is going to happen" I replied back scared at the quite and chilly environment.

"It's just your guts darling, don't worry I am always with you" he assured me.

The long corridors seems forever until we reached Mother's room.
Dad opened the door for us. I saw my mother lying on the hospital bed so pale fighting for her life with many wires connected to her chest.

We walked towards her. Dad softly reached for her hand and kissed it gently.

Mom slowly opened her eyes and smiled weakly as she saw us.

"Hello gorgeous, how are you feeling?" Dad asked mom as I hugged her.

"Feeling good darling" she replied weakly.

"Mom, we came here to take you home" I said softly.

Mom glanced over to dad who sighed heavily.
"We're going to Japan for your treatment" dad said.

"B-but what about Kiyomi's childhood and her friends?" mom asked.

"Dad said that he will let me come back once I turn 17"

"Did he promise?" mom asked.

"Yes"

"Oh then trust me darling he will fulfil his promise" she said smiling weakly.

Just then the door barged opened and 20 or more man dressed in black with guns came inside.

Dad quickly hid me behind his back as a Man walked in front.

"Hayato" the man with a leopard tattoo on his neck said.

"Noah" dad whispered.

"Glad that you still remember me, friend" that man said while pointing his gun at mom.

"Noah, stay away from my wife and daughter" dad warned.

"Oh look at how much little Kiyomi has grown" the man said taking a step forward.

Dad took out a gun from his blazer.
"Noah don't move" dad said.

"Oh a gun, huh?" Noah said taking another step further.

My dad shot one of his man's. I screamed and closed my eyes tightly frightened.

Noah grinned his teeth's angrily and motioned his man to fire.

As the gun shot started I closed my eyes tightly and hugged mom fearing my life. I sobbed frightened at the gunshots and screams.

Screams and gunshots filled the room. To my surprise none of the hospital staffs came to check.

"Shh honey, don't worry everything will be alright" mom assured me.

I opened my eyes once the gun shots were stopped. Mistake.
I saw that dad had pinned the Man named Noah to the ground.
Many lifeless body layed on the floor.
Dad's hands were covered in blood. The smell of blood filled my nostrils as I tried to control my breath.

As dad shot the man called Noah in his left arm he stood up. Another Mistake.
Noah took this chance and took out a gun from his back pocket and pressed the trigger.

DANG. A Gunshot could be heard. My heart dropped as the bullet went right past me.
"Karya" dad screamed as he rushed towards mom. Yes Noah just shot her.

As we all were distracted Noah took this chance and jumped from the window.

As for me I couldn't process anything. I felt numbness as I turned to look at my mother being surrounded by a pool of blood.
The bullied which went right through her chest left a hole in her clothes.

I quickly snapped out of it and went towards my mother. Dad was holding her hands and sobbing, screaming and calling for doctors.

I quickly rushed out from the room to look for some doctors and nurses. I was screaming and calling out their names.

Just then I saw a nurse lying on the floor unconscious. As I went past her and saw all the doctors and nurses tied up on each chair with a cloth on their mouth.

I quickly went towards them and untied them each and took them to my mother's room.
As I opened the door the doctors and nurses quickly went towards my mother and asked dad to stay away.

As they tried their best to save her I watched my dad cry on the floor endlessly. I again felt numbness.

Just then I heard one of the doctors say "Time of death 7:58 pm"

Hot tears streamed down my cheeks as I heard the say sorry to my day. My legs finally gave up as I sat on the floor crying. The last thing that I saw before everything went blank was my mother's lifeless body being covered by a white cloth.

Author's note: so hey guys this is the chapter 2 of Forever. Ik that this chapter was only a flashback but I promise make another one better. Don't forget to vote, follow and leave your opinions. Thank you. love ya.❣🐼