A Lovely Slap💁🏻‍♀️- (14)

*Warning* A little bit of spicy content! So if your are still a child, please take cauti--, Why tf am I even saying this? Ofc you're gonna read it no matter your age! So hey, let's just enjoy!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Whose puppy love?" footsteps drew closer towards the girl, lying down on a desk.

Kiyomi closed her eyes and sighed, "What are you doing here,...Thyme?"

"I just wanted to see you and figured that you would be here, like the old days" Thyme said, sitting on the floor, next to where Kiyomi was sleeping.

"Like the old days, huh?" Kiyomi opened her eyes and got up from the desk, sitting on the floor, near Thyme.

"Yes, like the old days. After you went to Japan, I never once came here. This place always reminded me of you. It was so painful." Thyme looked into Kiyomi's eyes, softly caressing her hair.

"I'm sorry" Kiyomi looked down, feeling guilty. Thyme slowly pushed her head up by her chin, "It isn't your fault" he slowly caressed her lips with is thumb.

 The tension between them was high; their faces were so close, lips inches away, that a gust of wind could result in their lips colliding. They would be lying if they said that their last kiss wasn't desired or it was enough. It wasn't, they craved more. They both stared at each other's lips and slowly moved forward. 

Kiyomi closed her eyes, as soon as the soft texture of his lips hit hers. The flavor of each other's lips melted their heart. Thyme pulled Kiyomi closed by her waist, leaving no distance between them.

Kiyomi hands slowly reached Thyme's neck, one hand slowly running through his hair and the other grabbing his neck pulling his face closer. Thyme's left hand gently grabbed her face as his right hand roamed through her back, slowly finding it's way inside her clothes. 

He softly roamed his hands through her back, to her stomach, to her thigh, making Kiyomi softly moan, "Ahhh~" making Thyme smirk in between the kiss. Their tongue's fought for domination, saliva's mixing together, turning the kiss into a make out session, "Mmmh"

Kiyomi softly tapped Thyme's shoulder, signaling him that she was out of breath but oh how Thyme was lost in the kiss not noticing that the kiss was already over three minutes. Kiyomi slightly pushed Thyme by his shoulder's, gasping for air. 

Both of them were covered in sweat, foreheads joining, a single saliva string joining their lips. *Panting*

"I-I, did we just...?" Kiyomi asked, not believing what they just did.

"Hmmm" Thyme said slowly caressing her face.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Gorya!!" Thyme shouted chasing the scared looking girl out of the bus just then, someone pushed Gorya and Kicked Thyme on his chest, making him fall to the ground "What the hell? Shit!" Thyme looked at the women in-front of him scared. The women slowly removed her glasses and looked at Thyme. (*Hottt!~ ><)

"Why didn't you tell me you're coming?" Thyme said slowly looking standing up keeping his hand on his chest.

"If I'd told you, I wouldn't have got a chance to take special care of my beloved brother." the women said sarcastically.