A small peck♡ - (8)

A/N pov:

Thyme carefully took Kiyomi outside of the car. Kevin opened the car door as Thyme kept you inside and was going to the driver's seat but Kiyomi held his hand and sobbed.

"P-please stay" She said letting more tears roll down her eyes.

Thyme felt his heart throbbing as he sat beside her. She hugged his by his waist and sobbed.

Thyme kept all his anger and fear aside and comforted her as MJ started driving.

"I-I don't want to go t-to the hos..pital" Kiyomi said breathing heavily.

"But we have to dear, you're having a fever" Kevin said who was in the passenger with Thyme and her.

"No...please if dad finds out he......will take me...back" Kiyomi said panting heavily.

"We can go to Kevin's house, his parents are out of town and his maids can treat you or we can call a home nurse" MJ suggested looking at Kiyomi through the small mirror near the driver's seat.

( I don't know what it's called:)

"Hmm...let's do that" Ren said looking at Thyme who just nodded cause he was busy comforting Kiyomi.

After a few minutes:

"Thyme we've reached" Kevin said snapping his out of his deep thought.

"Shh...Kevin don't make any noise Kiyomi is sleeping" MJ warned.

"Oh sorry!!" Kevin said getting out of the car.

Thyme carefully picked Kiyomi up from her seat and started walking towards the house.

"Kevin we'll take her to the guest room, you go call the maids and be sure to keep quiet" Ren said to Kevin as they entered the house.

"Okay" Kevin said as he went to find the maids.

-A few hours later-

"How dare you touch her, huh? Do you even know who she is?" Thyme said as he and the guys shoved those three boys face in the hot water making him suffocate.

Ren and Thyme were holding the group leader as Kevin and MJ were holding the other two.

"We are really sorry sir, we didn't know she was your girl" the boys said as Ren punched him in his stomach making his cough blood.

-1:20 am-

They all have been beating those guys since 12:00.

"Kevin tell the guards to take them away and let leave in-front of the hospital" Thyme said kicking the half dead dude on the ground.

"Young master, the young mistress has woken up and is crying, we tried to clam her down but she she crying and shaking non-stop" a maid said running towards them.

Without a second thought all of them ran to the guest room to see Kiyomi crying and shaking while hiding her face in her tiny hands.

Thyme slowly went towards her and side hugged her. At first she flinched and started shaking but once she heard his voice she stopped moving and hugged him tightly.

"T-thyme I'm scared...it feel disgusting again...I feel like a whor--" before she could finish her sentence Thyme interrupted her by pecking her lips.

"Shh...you're not bad Ok...you're still our angel" Thyme said rubbing her back making her clam down.
After a few minutes Thyme felt some weight in his body so he looked down just to see Kiyomi sleeping peacefully.

"Thyme kept her sleep she is pretty tired" Kevin said looked at Kiyomi's test stained face.

"Yeah, Kevin's right" MJ added.

"Oh and how is her fever now?" Ren asked a maid.

"It's a bit stable now but she needs more rest" the maid said making Ren nod.

The nurse bowed and left the room.

"Let her rest" Ren said as the boys left the room quietly.

"I-, Sh-She is hurt because of me" Thyme said as they were out of the room.

Thyme looked down as tears rolled down his eyes.

"Thyme it's not only your fault. We all are equally at fault" MJ said looking at his friend crying.

"It's my fault MJ, I shouldn't have left her alone, those guys were working for me" Thyme said quietly.

"We never knew that was gonna happen" Kevin said hugging him.

"But she is--"

"Thyme control yourself, this isn't the time to loose yourself. You have to be strong for her and help her" Ren said softly rubbing his back.

"We are going to apologize to her tomorrow" MJ said as others nodded in agreement.

-Next morning-

Y/N pov:

I opened my eyes to be blinded by the bright lights of the room. I looked around and noticed that it was Kevin's house.

Just then I remembered what happened before. Chills ran down my spine. My eyes got watery as I felt disgusted.

All the horrible things passed my mind. Like,
"What if dad finds out about this?"
"Are the boys disgusted by me?"
"Will Thyme not love me anymore?"
All these nonsense were making my head hurt as I screamed in pain.

The door slammed opened as many footsteps approached me. Some one shook me softly. I looked beside me and saw Thyme's worried face and the boys behind him.

I don't know why but as soon as I saw them tears started streaming down my eyes. I don't if it was because I was relieved that they were there or I was weak.

"Kiyomi are you okay?" Thyme asked softly. Even though I was relieved that they were there but also was angry at them.

I didn't reply and looked down as more tears streamed down my eyes.

"K-Kiyomi we are really sorry" They all said looking down.

"When-----"

Ohhh~ a cliffhanger ;)
Hey friends sorry for not updating for so long. So so sorry may you forgive me!!!

Here's a pic for you all♡

My school has already re-opened😢

My school has already re-opened😢. I won't be able to update for some time but will update as soon as possible!!❣🐼

Love you guys a lot and thanks for making 101 votes. You guys are the best!!♡

If you like it make sure to vote, follow and comment your opinions! See ya!!