Red Stains - Part 5

hey guys sorry its been ages since my last update :\ it would have been up earlier but wattpad was having issues.... :(

but anyway thanks to those of you wo voted and commented, you are the reason i keep writing :) 

thanks also to those who just read it. I hope you all like this book so far. The more votes and comments i recieve the more often i'll update!! 

PLease show you like it an vote :)

thanks xx

----

Finally alone I sigh and walk over to my bag once again to unpack my clothes. I grab a large pile and walk over to the door that I assume leads to my wardrobe; opening it I find a small version of James’s wardrobe. I drop the pile gently and start putting my clothes away in the massive walk in. When I’m finished I walk out into my room and start on another pile.

Two hours later and my clothes, shoes and accessories are organised nicely in my new room including my mother’s old jewellery box filled with some of her jewellery and the stuff my parents gave me before...  A single tear rolls down my face and I push the memories out of my mind before they can consume me again. I absentmindedly fiddle with the necklaces on my jewellery stand which is a large silver tree with branches arching off it where my jewellery is hung neatly. It was a gift from James on my fourteenth birthday.

I smile looking around the room which I can now recognise as my own; my purple and brown sheets and pillows, silver frames, jewellery stand and finally the blank wall which I hope to inscribe some of my poetry on, if the school lets me. My bathroom now contains the body creams and conditioners I use as well as a small amount of makeup that I own. I also hope to inscribe poetry on the mirror.

Collapsing onto my bed I inhale the familiar scents of the washing powder we used at home. I roll onto the other side and get two different scents filling me, one I recognise a the smell of James which I’ve never been able to put my finger on, it’s just James and another scent which is rich and kind of like an old book smells like which must belong to Alex. I quickly roll back to the other side not wanting to sniff their scents constantly; that would just be weird.

 Tomorrow I have to start a new school; in a year older than I should be with people who’ve know each other for two years already. I aloud groan to myself, why did I ever agree to this?

I think back to when James first suggested it and I can’t say the idea didn’t intrigue me straight away because it did. Being able to stay at one school where I can start fresh, not having to be watched every three seconds by an over protective brother; all these things intrigued me a lot. A school which guaranteed me a spot in university, which is actually part of the school, which would be the same one James also, had a spot in made the idea very pleasing. That’s why I agreed. The idea that we would be apart a lot more and that I was going to be the only new student in my year for the last two years were ideas I found out as I went but I guess it’s for the better.

Being here means James and I don’t have to worry about cooking or buying food for each other anymore and James can do all the extra activities that he used to without worrying about me during them or having to bring me along. Going by the test we received before for placement I have a feeling this school is more open to minds like mine, not so narrow-minded like most high schools. 

I reach for the manila folder sitting on the bedside table and search through it until I find my timetable. School starts at eight and ends at four, an eight hour school day... great. Oh, breakfast is at eight for half an hour, but that’s still a pretty long day.

My classes include the basics; English, History, Maths, etc but also include; Art and Literature, Finlece, Encorium and Art and Design. What the heck are Finlece and Encorium? Guess I’ll find out tomorrow. Lunch is an hour which is good and there’s a half an hour break after 2nd period on Monday to Wednesday and after 1st period on Thursday and Friday.