Wrath of Ghostbear

Back in Adventure Bay City, Lucy sadly closed her eyes. "And, lo, the Master of Life sheds its mortal soul." She said in her usual melancholic tone. "Rest... in... peace." "Hey! I'm still here y'know." Rocky snapped in annoyance. "Oh sorry." Lucy said quickly. "You know Luce, Taker would've loved that!" Marshall said with a chuckle. "But still, we were all worried about Rocky when he was badly injured!" "Luckily it was nothing too serious." Rocky added. "Just a few bruised ribs." "Come on Marsh! I wanna hear what happened next." Lynn said. "Yeah. Even I'm hooked on this!" Lincoln admitted. "Ok, so pick it up, Marsh. You were up to the part where you guys were with me in the infirmary." Rocky said. "Alright, Now where was I?" Marshall asked as he returned to the story. 

Rocky was taken to the infirmary by Chase and The Miz. The pups stayed outside the emergency room for most of the night while the doctors were checking him. "It's my fault. I should've tried to talk more sense into him." Chase said as he slumped down in his seat. "Relax Chase. It's not your fault." Marshall said putting his hand on his best friend's shoulder. "All of this happened because I failed to talk him out of heading home. If I tried harder to convince him to stay longer, this wouldn't have happened." Chase said. "Hey, we didn't see it coming." Skye said as she brushed her hair. "If we did, Marshall and Rocky wouldn't have gotten hurt." "Skye's right. We just gotta hope Rocky will pull through." Marshall said. Just then Rocky walked out. His chest was wrapped in bandages. "Couldn't help overhearing you guys talking about me." Rocky said.

"Rocky I-" Chase started to say. "Chase I heard what you said. So I understand. But first I... I-I wanted to apologize. Chase, I'm so sorry for putting my work before my friends. Guys, I'm really sorry." Rocky said lowering his head in shame. The other pups were surprised by this. "Alright. Who are you, and what have you done with our friend Rocky L. Brown?!" Marshall asked in concern. "Let's just say I had a chance to think about how I've been acting." Rocky explained. "Well, that's good." Zuma said with a smile.

"How bad is it?" Marshall asked. "Just a few bruised ribs. I'll be ok." Rocky said pointing to the bandages. "Phew! For a minute there I thought you were gonna need surgery." Chase said in relief. "If they needed someone to pay the bill for it, We'd have to send it to Ryder!" Marshall whispered to Zuma who snickered. Rocky looked at them with one of his withering looks. "If you needed surgery, I mean." Marshall quickly explained. "He's got a point you know." Skye said,not taking her eyes off her mirror before groaning. "Ugh! That's three nights in a row a monster attack has kept us up! My beauty is delicate; I can't handle another night without sleep!" "Don't tell me! It's  Ghostbear who's up late." Marshall reminded her. "You guys didn't need to do that." Rocky said. "We were worried about you dude!" Zuma told him. Just then Triple H and Shawn Michaels joined them followed by a young woman. 

"Hey Shawn! Hey, Triple H

"Hey Shawn! Hey, Triple H." Zuma said happily. Shawn waved to the pups. "Hey kids! Do you know my wife, Stephanie?" Triple H asked gesturing to the woman. "Just by reputation. Daughter of Mr. McMahon and a champion in the ring and the business world." Marshall said smiling. "Also known as the Billion Dollar Princess." Zuma added rolling his eyes. "Really? That's great." Skye said in excitement. "I like these kids, Hunter." Stephanie said. "We're actually trying to help your dad with this situation." Marshall said. "Stephanie! Where are you!?" A voice called out. The pups turned to see Mr McMahon walking towards them. "Mr. McMahon!" Zuma and Marshall exclaimed as they fell to their knees. "We're not worthy." "Yes, ahem, uh, thanks for that." Mr McMahon said as he looked at the pups. "Let me cut to the chase. You kids are the PAW Patrol team Sarge told me about?" "Yes sir. I'm Chase Kruger, Second-in-command. This is Dr. Rocky L Brown, our chief scientist." Chase said, introducing himself and Rocky.

"I see. Well nice to meet you two. We could really use your help here." Mr McMahon said. "Gee, Mr. McMahon, we'd be glad to." Marshall said getting to his feet. "My main concern is the championship belt. Not only is it worth a fortune but WrestleMania wouldn't be the same without it." Mr McMahon explained. "It sounds like Ghostbear's target." Marshall said. Chase nodded in agreement. "Dad, I told you the championship belt is well-guarded 24/7 with a state-of-the-art electronic laser trip-wire alarm system. No way that monster could get to it without tripping a beam and setting off an alarm that would bring in half the security team within seconds." Stephanie said. "I understand, sweetie. But it couldn't hurt to have these kids lend a hand." Mr McMahon explained. "It's what we do." Chase said proudly. "Now, the specialized gear we need for the investigation will be here in the morning. As well as a fresh pair of clothes for Rocky." Rocky sighed in relief when he heard that. "Chase it's 4 in the morning! can I get a bit of beauty sleep before we start?" Skye asked, a little annoyed. "I think you'd better let her get some rest. You know she is when she's sleep-deprived." Marshall whispered to Chase who nodded in agreement.  

"Alright Skye, go to the training camp and rest up. But be ready if we need you." Chase said to the pageant star who smiled. "I'll take her to one of the cabins." Stephanie offered as she helped Skye to her feet. "We'll help you out as best as we can." Triple H offered. "Thanks! We're going to need all the help we can get." Marshall said. "That's good. That guy's been wrecking a lot of stuff here." Shawn said. "There have been others?" Rocky asked. "Yep. Several. All of them inside our buildings." Triple H explained. "That madman trashed the kitchen and totally obliterated our video game studio. And as quickly as he appears, he disappears." "What!? That's diabolical!" Rubble yelled only to have the other pups stare at him. "What? I haven't had breakfast." "We better rest up so we can begin the investigation."  Marshall sighed in annoyance.