Marshall was a wrestler!?

(A/N this part of the story takes place after the events of A tale of five Kings.)

It was a quiet day in Adventure Bay City. Outside the Temple of Heroes, The six monarchs of the Sextet kingdom alliance, Gira Husty, Yanma Gast, Hymeno Ran, Rita Kaniska, Kaguragi Dybowski and Jeramie Brasieri were enjoying the sunshine. Even though the city was still recovering from the incident of the Divine Temple and the battle between the ruthless Ultraman Belial and his nephew, the half ventaran prince, Marshall Onodera, the weather was nice enough to be taking a stroll. 

Just then, Marshall flew past them and smashed into a wall!  But instead of his usual red frock coat with the crimson waistcoat and bow tie, he was in a strange outfit that looked like a Halloween costume. The master of fire pulled himself up and spat into the ground.  "Cheap shot Lynn!"  He hissed as he wiped his brow.

The monarchs watched an shock as Lynn casually walked over spinning her arms

The monarchs watched an shock as Lynn casually walked over spinning her arms. She was wearing a red singlet with a white collar, a white belt, and a green sash sewn onto it, a whistle with a blue rope around her neck, green socks, matching knee pads, and black boots with high soles and yellow laces. "You can't beat me Marsh! Now you're gonna get One hall pass to Loserville!" Lynn shot back to her friend.

 "You can't beat me Marsh! Now you're gonna get One hall pass to Loserville!" Lynn shot back to her friend

"Not a chance!" Marshall shot back. Lynn angrily ran towards him only to be hit in the face! At that point, Chase, Rocky, Rubble and Skye had showed up but they weren't doing anything to stop the fight! Gira was surprised. What was going on? Usually Chase was against Marshall fighting but this time he seemed to be ok with this! Lynn was lying on her back as Marshall stood over her. "Oh boy here it comes!" Chase said excited. "Here what comes?" Gira asked in confusion. "YOU CAN'T SEE ME!" The other pups yelled as Marshall waved his hand across his face. "Oh, the five-knuckle shuffle!" Rubble winced as the master of fire dropped on Lynn. "Someone should stop this now before Lynn ends up in the emergency room!" Hymeno whispered to Gira. But it was too late. Marshall had hoisted Lynn up onto his shoulders and slammed her back first onto the ground! "Ooh, Attitude adjustment!" Rubble winced. "She's gonna feel that all day!" Rocky agreed.

Marshall put himself on top of Lynn as Zuma ran towards them. "1! 2! 3! She's down!" He yelled as Lynn laid on the ground as Marshall Laid on top of her. "Didn't your mama ever warn you not to play with me?" Marshall asked as he got off his friend. "No!" Lynn croaked. It was clear that the sports fanatic of the Loud family was in a lot of pain. Zuma held up Marshall's hand in the air. "Victor of Wrestlemania and undefeated champion of Adventure Bay... Marshall, the Flaming Shogun!"  He announced. "The Red Shogun. Red Shogun!" Marshall angrily yelled as he wiped his brow.

"MARSHALL JASON ONODERA! What on Earth is going on here!?" Rita yelled.  From the icy tone of her voice, she was a little upset."My full name!? It's not what you think!" Marshall protested. "Oh so you weren't fighting Lynn?! You're in SO much trouble octomush!" Yanma said with a smirk. "We weren't fighting! We were wrestling for fun." Lynn said trying to pull herself up. Hymeno came over to her. "Don't move. You're only gonna hurt yourself even more." She told her. The other Loud siblings came over to Lynn. "You let us down Brawl Monitor." Lincoln said disappointed. "What? You said to go down in the first!" Lynn snapped at her brother. "I said don't be the first to go down! You can't even do that right!" Lincoln yelled. 

"Hah! Stinks to be you Lynn! Then again, it probably stinks to be me. I just dug this out of my closet." Marshall said. Skye sniffed Marshall's outfit and gagged. "Ewww! When was the last time you washed that?" She asked. "Yup. Definitely due for a fluff and fold." Marshall said after taking a whiff of his outfit. "How did you get that outfit anyway Marshall?" Gira asked. "Just a little souvenir I got from Wrestlemania." Marshall said. "What?" Lincoln asked skeptically. "Yup. I used to be a pro wrestler." Marshall said proudly. "Woah, awesome! How'd you pull that off?" Lynn asked. She sounded pretty impressed. Marshall sat down and began to tell a story of his time as a WWE superstar. "It all started when Ryder got us tickets to Wrestlemania. I was 11 years old at that time..."