The Rockyard

After the Ghostbear attack, clean-up crews cleaned up as much of the mess as possible. The Undertaker, Hogan, Roddy and the other pups were checking on Marshall. It looked like he was in a lot of pain. "Oh, don't fuss. Uh-uh--Slight bruising. That's all. " Marshall said holding his shoulder. "Couple of Chilli Fries and I'll be good to go." "Marsh, you took a big fall. We better get you back to Adventure Bay City so Ryder can fix you up. Again." Chase said, obviously concerned about his best friend. "No! We gotta stop Ghostbear before he hurts anyone else. He said he was gonna ruin the WWE. We just need to figure out how." Marshall said. "Sounds like Ghostbear. And you said he was the greatest ever?" Zuma said glaring at Rubble. "Fine. Rub it in why don't you?" Rubble groaned. "No time to place the blame big guy!" Marshall said. "Marshall's right. We need to stop Ghostbear. And fast!" Rocky agreed. Chase sighed in defeat. "I can't stop you when you got that look in your eyes Marsh! So what do you think he could be after?" Marshall thought about it for a minute. "Well at the moment we don't have to go on." He admitted. "He's got a point." Rocky said. "If only we had more info to go on." 

"I better call Ryder and tell him about the situation." Chase said as he stepped out to make a call. "The Akuma's gotta be in the same place as last time." Marshall said as he held his shoulder. "But he could be anywhere by now! And this is a big city." Skye said expressing her concern. "Luckily each of us knows a part of the city." Hogan said with a smile. "What do you say about we help you kids out?" "You? Help us? I dunno." Marshall said. "I know you WWE superstars can handle yourselves in a fight but Ghostbear's a demon!" "More like a nightmare!" Skye shuddered as she remembered the time he kidnapped her. "There can only be one nightmare in this City and that's me." The Undertaker said. "Rest assured, if the abomination appears again, I'll make sure it's his last mistake!" "He might be right Marsh. We're not on our home turf right now so we could use all the help we can get." Zuma said."I am aware Zuma." Marshall said as he tried to stand only to collapse. "You ok, little fella?" A new voice asked in concern. The pups looked and saw a young man walking towards them.  Marshall and Zuma gasped in excitement at his appearance. 

"JOHN CENA!" They gasped in awe

"JOHN CENA!" They gasped in awe. "The doctor of thuganomics!" Zuma said amazed. John Cena smiled at the two and turned to Hogan. "It happened again did it?" He asked. Hogan nodded. "We're trying to stop him." Marshall said as Rubble and Skye helped him stand up. "I see. You know, Mr. McMahon's got some of the best wrestlers watching for that monster. Michaels, Kane, Sheamus,  Warrior and me." Cena explained with a smile. " Hey, why don't you kids join us at the training camp tonight? It's something to see." "WWE training camp? Seems like a good place to start looking for clues." Zuma said excitedly. "Are you saying this because it'll help with our problem or because you really want to go meet some more wrestlers?" Rocky asked glaring at his friend. ": l really, really, really, really want to go...and it'll help with our problem. Besides we can ask the superstars what they've seen." Zuma said. "He's got a point." Rubble admitted. "Someone better text Chase and let him know where we are." Marshall said as Cena took his arm. "I'll let him know." Hogan said as he looked at the ruined ring.