19

Felix woke up wincing in pain and from being startled by the water that came in contact with his skin as Chris was gently placing him bridal-style inside the bathtub filled with warm water added with essential healing oils. His swollen eyes looked around the room where it reminded him of how he got violated by Chris the night before and scowled as his eyes finally landed on him, making Chris glance at him sternly while placing Felix's entire body inside before kneeling with one leg beside the bathtub.

"Don't give me that look, you're my wife, and I told you not to fight me. I shouldn't even be doing this, but...but I want to", he said with a bit of remorse while not giving Felix eye contact. Felix splashed the water in his face and gave him a hard slap on his face before scoffing at his words, "F*ck you, I don't need your help!", he blatantly told Chris who wiped the water off his face with his hand in disbelief, before facing Felix with his jaws clenched together.

"Stop your nonsense, this water is going to make you feel better and...", Chris was about to finish his sentence when Felix quickly raised up his hand trying to slap him again, but unfortunately, Chris immediately caught it while glaring at him, "You dare to slap me again?", he asked furiously while Felix glared back at him in pure anger, "Yes, and I'll do it again if need be", he replied furiously.

Chris exhaled sharply trying to calm himself down before letting go Felix's hand, then suddenly lowered his head at him, "Look Felix about last night...", Felix quickly shook his head at him, "You raped me, I can't believe you, out of all people, you did that, TO ME...I HATE YOU CHRIS, I HATE YOU AND I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU FOR THIS!", Felix screamed out at him with tears falling on his face.

"GET OUT.....GET OUT NOW, I DON'T EVER WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE EVER AGAIN!", he continued to shout while Chris suddenly stood up from the floor and fixed his robe before staring down at the angry Felix, "Well that's too bad, because we are married now and I will see you any time I want", he snapped back at him before turning and leaving the bedroom, shutting the door behind.

As he stood by the door, his heart ached as he heard Felix's cries coming from inside the bedroom where the bathtub was, then suddenly his thoughts were snapped back to reality when he heard the sound of a door knock. After oping the door, Minho was standing there with someone behind him, "Your majesty, you summoned for Han?", Minho asked anxiously due to Chris angrily tilting his head by taking a glance at the nerve-wrecked Han who stood behind Minho with his head lowered.

"Han!", Chris called his name, causing the nervous Han to quickly stand next to Minho before bowing to the King with his head still lowered, "Your majesty, you called". "Go tend to my wife and...and clean up the bedroom, then bring him breakfast this instant", he ordered him. "Yes your Majesty", Han responded while bowing again.

As Han was about to enter the Felix's chambers, Chris suddenly gripped his arm, making Han look up at him in fright, while Minho anxiously clutched his sword tightly. Chris glared at Han while pointing his finger at him, "Just because I summoned you to tend to my wife, doesn't mean you're off the hook, you got that!?", he told the terrified Han who quickly nodded at him before Chris let go of his arm, and left the chambers with Minho who quickly gave Han a sad look before following the King behind.

Minho quickly caught up with Chris who was striding fast with anger laced all over his face, making Minho clear his throat, "Your majesty, what do we do with Mrs Lee and that man? we did as you instructed by placing Mrs. Lee in an empty guest room while keeping that man in the dungeons", he informed him, causing Chris to halt his steps in thought, while clenching his jaws before facing Minho, "After I've freshened up, bring them both to the main hall", he told him. 

"Your majesty, do we call the counselors and advisors for the hearing?", Minho asked Chris who shook his head at him, "No, it'll be just you, Changbin and the prisoners, I don't want those goons asking me lot of questions on the decision I'll make, they're already still giving me a headache about Felix being the main queen. so, this is between us", he instructed Minho who bowed to him in compliance before Chris went inside his Kings chambers.

Han was still clutching his racing heart when he suddenly heard the sound of cries coming from Felix's bedroom, making him slowly and sorrowfully walk towards it. He took a deep breath before knocking on the door, "Felix, it's me Han, I'm coming in", Han said at first as he waited for Felix's reply, but since he got non, he decided to enter the bedroom.

His eyes instantly went wide in shock, then began to form tears in his eyes as he stared at the messed up bed, soiled in scattered clothes, blood and semen. He covered his mouth with his hand in shock before slowly turning to face Felix in the bathtub who had his head in his knees, crying. Han immediately ran up to him and kneeled next to the bathtub trying to place his hand on Felix's back, but only for Felix to move slightly away from not wanting to be touched.

"Felix, it's me, it's Han, I'm not going to hurt you. I'm so, so sorry that this happened to you. Please look at me", Han pleaded with tears falling from his own eyes, while Felix shook his head as he still kept his head in his knees crying even loud. Han didn't know what to do, thus deciding to just sit on the floor as he looked on at the crying Felix, not knowing how to help him through the trauma he just experienced the night before.

*To be continued....
Would appreciate your Comments, Feedback & Votes 🥰
Happy Reading ❤️❤️❤️❤️