4

Felix was smiling from ear to ear as he helped his mother fold the laundry, not noticing his mother staring at him. "So, you love him don't you?", she suddenly asked him with a smirk, causing Felix to widen his eyes at her while blushing.

"Mom, stop", he said placing a hand over his eyes from embarrassment. His mother chuckled at him, "I know you do, and I know he does too, otherwise I wouldn't have let your friendship continue. I've seen the way you smile at each other, checking the other out while the other isn't looking, that's called love honey, and it's normal, but I just want you to be careful too dear", she suddenly said.

Felix curiously blinked a couple of times at her words before responding, "Careful of what Ma?", he asked eagerly. Mrs Lee sighed before answering him, "Well, first of all, you know your special case of conceiving, therfore I don't want you two having kids out of wedlock, also meaning No Sex", she said raising her eyebrow at Felix who looked down again from embarrassment.

"And two, I just don't want you to get your hopes up honey, he's a prince from royalty and you are my normal beautiful sunshine, I just don't want you to get hurt if one day he has to be married off to someone, because that is likely to happen. Most of these royal families come from arranged marriages. Have you kissed yet, or better yet, have you had se......", she was about to finish when Felix quickly placed his hand over her mouth.

" Mom Noooo.... Stop...gosh, we haven't done any of that let alone kiss...geez.... But we nearly kissed today. And though we haven't said it yet but, we love each other", Felix stated in hope. His mother gave him a warm smile before getting up and kissing his head, "There's nothing wrong with having hope dear, but also live a little room for disappointment just in case, understand?", she asked him in seriousness.

Felix thought for a moment before facing his mother again. "I understand mother and thank you", he said with a big smile on his face. "That's my boy, she said before ruffling his long blonde hair and taking the folded laundry away with her, leaving behind Felix who walked out the door, standing at their front porch while looking out at the dazzling stars up in the sky, and then luckily, he saw a shooting star pass by.

"Oh... Mom a shooting star ", he said cheerfully,". "Then Make a wish baby", she told him. Felix clasped his hands together and closed his eyes making a wish in his heart,"Oh shooting star, please grant me and Chris a safe, long and happy life together, also let our love bring nothing but happiness, peace, unity, reunion and understanding within families, I beg of you", he then closed his eyes for a couple of seconds praying before opening them to wipe a tear that fell in his face.

"Bed time honey,", Mrs Lee said, "Coming Ma", he sesponded before going back inside their house.

........

After taking a warm bath, Chris angrily came out of the bathroom wearing a towel only on his lower body part, while his exposed chiseled abs glistened with glory. Out of nowhere, he suddenly punched the wardrobe leaving a big hole in it.
Chris then sat on his kingsize bed before gulping down a glass of red wine. "Fuck The King", Chris blurted out angrily. Minho looked at the whole scene shaking his head before heading over to sit next to his friend on the bed.

"Chris buddy, Im with you on that, but what can you do, this is your King we talking about and your legacy", Minho tried to reason with him but Chris turned to face Minho, "Well fuck the king and their legacy. He never loved me, only Mr Lee, you and Felix love me, I never chose this life or ever want to be part of it, I hate him", he snapped while getting up and walking towards the bar area pouring another glass of wine.

"Okay, Lets leave your father out for now, what are you gonna do about Felix when he finds out, you better tell him soon before news spread around about you getting married". Minho had a point, thus making Chan gulped down the whole second glass of wine before an idea came to him. He the looked at Minho with a grin on his face.

Minho sat back a bit away from him feeling uneasy at what he was thinking, "What ever it is that you thinking, DON'T!", Minho said to him, making Chris slouched his shoulders in defeat with a pout on his face. "Come on Minho, you're my best friend, I need your help here, can't you see I'm suffocating in this place?", he pleaded with him while Minho rolled his eyes.

"Okay, tell me what is on your mind asshole", he asked with pursed lips. Chan smiled excitedly before placing his hand on both Minho's shoulders, "I'm going to run away with Felix", he said, shocking Minho at what he just heard, "YOU WHAT!????", But Chris quickly covered Minho's mouth from being startled, hoping no one heard.

"Calm down man, do you want to wake up the whole castle, and yes I'm living, first thing in the morning at dawn, since they're leaving for that stupid war thing in afternoon", he explained while heading toward his wardrobe to pack some of his clothes to take with him. he looked at the necklace Felix gave him and kissed the shell before putting the necklace back on his neck since he didn't bath with it.

As he began to pack his clothes, he realized they were all too fancy and spoke of royalty. Then he faced the anxious looking Minho, "Hey buddy, borrow me some of your clothes, I need to blende in with the villagers... I'll pay you whatever you want, promise", he said with a happy smile.

Minho shook his head glaring at him, "I hope your father doesn't beat the crap out of you if ever you get caught and don't involve me either", Minho stated before leaving to go look for clothes to lend him.

"This is it Lix, tomorrow we'll finally going to be together and no one's gonna stand in our way, just wait a little longer my love, I can't wait to make you mine and confess my love for you with this ring my mother gave me to give to the one I love", He said with tears forming in his eyes while looking down at a small opened box, revealing a while platinum 50 carat diomond wedding ring.

"

*Nothing gonna stop me now", he said with passion and ambition.

*To be continued....
Would appreciate your Comments, Feedback & Votes 🥰
Happy Reading ❤️❤️❤️❤️