Suddenly he heard raining sound from outside... He looked outside and saw it was raining heavily.... He slowly went to the window and opened it... As soon as he opened it ... Cool breeze hit his pretty face.... He closed his eyes at the feeling and took a long deep breath.... But his breathing got stuck in the midway because he started to cry hard...... He clenched his hand...

Tae's pov

I can't.... I can't anymore.... It's - it's hurt's... I'm tired......I looked up to the sky..... Then something came to my mind.... I heard that if you wish something when it's raining then it's get accepted by the God .... ( In Islam it does so..) I starched my hand to touch those water droplets....

And looked up to the sky...

God ..... Please.... Please give me back my hyung.... Please.. I can't leave without him ... God please don't do this to me....

I was crying while saying all those but suddenly I feeled two arm snaking around my waist..... I looked down to those hands and recognized those tattooed arm I was so surprised.......I think this is my imagination... I'm hallucinating... Yes... I'm sure ... I'm hallucinating...

????: W-world.....

Huh?!?now I'm hearing things too?!? NO!!! Tae it's real..... it's not your hallucinating

I turned around and started to cry because of the amount of happiness I was feeling that time.... It's my hyung.....my kook hyung...

End of tae's pov

Tae hugged jk and started to cry like a child.....jk hugged him back immediately....

Tae: h-hyung.....

Jk: * big smile* yes world~

Tae: *crying harder*

Jk: shhhhhh *caressing his head with one hand* enough world.....

Tae: hyung i-is this really you?!? * Broking the hug and cupping Jungkook's face with his both hands....* A-am I-I hallucinating?

Jk: * holding tae hands* no world..... I'm here.... I'm real.... *Smiling*

Tae: * hugging jk again*

Jk: it's okay world.... Don't cry please... I'm ok look...* Broking the hug*

Tae: * kissing Jungkook on the lips*

Jk: *surprised* *but kissed back immediately*

Tae:*broking the kiss*

Jk:*chuckling* *happy* you kissed me??

Tae:*shy**smile* hmm

Jk: it's the first kiss... You gave me....

Tae:*smiling* * then realizing* hyung!! You shouldn't stand.... Your wounds will open.... Come come* holding jk's hand and going to the bed* lie down...I will call the doctor....

Making Jungkook laid down carefully...

Jk: *smiling*

Tae called the doctor the doctor came and hobi and yoongi came too..

Hobi: jk!!!!!!

Jk: *smiling* hello hobi and yoongi hyung!!

Suga : how are you !

Jk: much better...

The doctor checked jk and went outside...

Jk: I have a complain hyung !

Hobi and yoongi: WHAT!

JK:*fake anger* why my world is like this huh? You guys didn't took care of my world.... Look at him.... He looks so pale..

Suga: what do you think we didn't?!? We told him thousands of times to go home and take some rest... But he is so stubborn... He won't eat, he won't sleep.... He will just sit beside you and wait for you to wake up....

Jk: * looking at tae with so much love*

Felix: hello hyung!!!!!!

Jk: hey!!! How are you?!

Felix: I'm good bro....are you feeling a little better now?

Jk: yeah...

Felix to tae: hey tae.... Are you ok?? You should take some rest.... Look at you....

Tae:* smiling* I'm good hyung... Don't worry....

Hobi: yeah... He is good now... Cause now *teasing* tae's "love" is fine..

Tae: * flustered* hey!!!

Jk: * confused* what happened?

Hobi: you know Jungkook... When you became unconscious on tae should tae screamed for us... * Coping tae* hyung!!! Please see nah what happened to my " love" !!Hyung!!!

Suga ,jk, Felix,hobi: *laughing*

Tae: *flustered* stop it hyung!!!

WHO WAS THE GUY ?? WHO MESSAGED TAE... ??? WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK? WHO IS HE???????

LOVE YOU 💜🌷