★4★

Jungkook came out of his thoughts when a guard knocked at the door

The guard told Jungkook that the doctor has arrived. Jungkook told the guard to bring the doctor in the room

Jk can compromise anything but not his baby's health. Jungkook is very well known to the fact that tae is sensitive. He cry's if you shout at him. And tae has many past traumas. But Jungkook doesn't know that tae's some traumas is caused by HIM.

However the doctor checked tae . During tae's checking he warned the doctor to touch his world when it's extremely necessary.

Doctor: sir, patient's both mental and physical health is not very good. He is mentally traumatized and depressed. his panic attack is affecting his physical health too. If he gets more panic attacks often than Iam sorry sir it wouldn't end good for him .
Sir you should always be by his side and try to make him happy as much as possible. Being is this mental state at such a young age is not a good sign. It also looks like he doesn't get enough sleep. Maybe he gets nightmares or has trouble in sleeping .
I gave him a injection to clam his mind for sometimes. And here is some anxiety pills, and sleeping pills in case if he needs it.

Jk: ok you can go now

After the doctor went Jungkook went through the bed where tae was sleeping peacefully. And sit on the floor beside the bed and started to caressing taes hair, cheeks, hand.

Jk: Oh world. Seeing you in such a state is breaking my heart. Why don't you see my love for you . *Crying* I'm I that bad??? That you can't even love me ?? *Sob* It's been 1 year now that I bring you here in my mansion. How ,how much time do you need to love me world.*crying hard* I-I-I know that Iam aggressive, short tempered b-but I love you so much love . And I can't do anything about it. In this 1 year you runed away from me 4 times. When you know very well that I can go to any leanth to have you and I will find you anyhow. Then why, why you run away from me my world You know how much its breaks me to know that you run away from me. *Sniffing*

sweetheart I know,I know that I first started to like you cause I was just obsessed over your body. But now  I am obsessed over you. Not just over your body .Yes! Iam obsessed over you but I also love you it's not just the obsession now it's love too. And I can't do anything about this. I can't help but falling for you deeper by every second my world . I love you*Sob* I love you world.

The next chapter will be about tae's past. So vote for the next part

Love you 💜