★18★

With tae

It's already 12:30 am but there is no sign of Jungkook. Tension is eating tae alive he has called jk, hobi,yoongi minimum 30 times but none of them is picking up the call... Felix is not at home too. But he has informed tae that he will not come because he is a little busy that's why....

Maid: sir, please eat something and go to sleep... Boss will come safely...

Tae: no ... Please... I don't want to eat... You guys eat and have some rest.. you all have been working all day.

Head maid: please sir... At least go to sleep you looks so tired...

Tae respects head maid a lot so he couldn't tell her no ... That's why he looked at the front door for the last time before going to the bedroom....

Tae:*Sigh*

Time skips....

At 2:45 am

Head maid put tae into sleep.... He knows tae can't sleep alone  so that way.....  She came out from the room after glazing at tae for the last time None of the maids gone to sleep or rest how can they ? the head maid is still up....

They looked at the door when they heard ambulance siren, cars horns like crazy..... The were all tensed up ...all of them were thinking the same thing that " What has happened!?!"

And then they saw they're boss is being carried by hobi and suga ... Jk was half conscious.... They all teard up seeing they're boss like this . Jk was injured badly. He got shoot in this right arm, and near his chest... And not to mention  there were lot's of cut's and brushes.on his body...

Hobi: LET'S GO TO HOSPITAL JUNGKOOK PLEASE!!!!!!!! *crying*YOU WILL DIE!!!!!!!

jk: n-no I have to g-go to m-my world... I have t-to give h-him those flowers and c-chocolate's he w-was waiting for it...*chuckled*I w-want to see his smile.... *Imagining tae's cute smile*

Suga:ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY!!!? YOU FUCKER!!! YOU WILL DIE!!!!! LET'S GO!!!!!!! YOU'RE BLEEDING BADLY!!!!!! PLEASE JUST LISTEN TO ME THIS TIME P-PLEASE!!!

Jk: n-no .... Let me go... Please... leave me...

Jk removed his hand from yoongi's and hobi's shoulder which he was holding for support.... And limped though upstairs to they're room.... He entered the door and after entering the room the first thing  that  he saw was his baby, his world. He slowly went to tae and sat down on the bed... beside tae's sleeping figure... And started to caressing tae's hair with so much love.... Tae woke up by impact.. And with the help of the lamp light besides the bed on the nightstand he saw jk's face and as soon as he noticed jk's state he shoot opened his eyes and sat down...

Tae:*panicing**crying *HYUNG!!!! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU!!! *SOB* * running his hand on jk's whole body to checking if he is injured* and he saw blood....a lots of blood on his hands.... * YOU ARE BLEEDING!!!! N-NO P-P-PLEASE DON'T DO THIS TO M-ME

JK:*weak smile* *showing his left hand in which he was holding a box of chocolates and a some flowers....which tae told him to bring.... *

W-world..... I bring you chocolates... Are you happy? I'm sorry*crying* *dizzy* I'm late again...

Tae: ARE YOU CRAZY!!!!!!!!! YOU MAD MAN!!!! *crying harder* YOU'RE DIEING AND OTHER THE GOING TO HOSPITAL YOU CAME HERE TO GIVE ME THOSE CHOCOLATES!AND FLOWERS!!! *Sob*