★12★

Present

Tae came out of his thoughts....
He went to the bathroom like a robot to freshen up. Well he is like a robot nowadays. He is emotionaless , silent....

It looks like Jungkook broke the real tae .... like a piece of glass....
It's like Jungkook build a doll in the name of love...

And this tae is really scared of Jungkook.... His mental state is badly messed up..... It's-It's looks like he is dead

However tae went to downstairs to have breakfast. Jk saw tae coming..

Jk: Oh world.... You came? You took too long. Come let's have breakfast. I made you favorite naengmyeon

Jk started eat his breakfast... But tae sat there straight.. he don't have apatite.. jk noticed it .

Jk: World... Whats wrong..

He is asking tae what's wrong. When everything is going wrong in tae's life

Tae replied "nothing" in a low voice or more likely a whisper.and started to eat his breakfast too.

Time skips
In the  night

Jungkook is s full time mafia now.. he does everything that a mafia would do like going on a mission etc...

Its 9:30 am in the night

Tae was in the room he was doing his homework that yoongi has gave him .. and in the meantime jk entered the room . Tae didn't noticed Jungkook coming in . Today jk was a little drunk Jungkook's soul found peace seeing tae in front of his eyes... Just he and his heart knows how much he loves tae

Jk slowly went to tae

Jk: World ~ *smiling*

Tae flinched by the sudden voice and looked at jk with fear in his eyes.

Jk came so closer to tae and sat on the bed.

Jk : What my baby is doing ~

Tae: *furrow his eyebrows* D-did you drinked those bad things a-again?!??

Jk :*pout* Yeah ..... A little.... *Showing a little with his hand*

Tae: are not you ashamed!?!! I told you to not drink.... And you also promised me that you will not drink anymore... *Bitter chuckled* how can I expect  that a person like you will keep a promise.....

Jk: I'm sorry ~ please forgave me this time....

Tae didn't replied to Jungkook and started to do his homework ignoring Jungkook....

Jk's eye's turned red in anger seeing tae ignoring him... He HATES IT!!!!!!

Jk:*Strict voice* How make FUCKING times I have told you not. to. ignore. Me

HUH!?!??? ANSWER ME....

Tae's eyes became teary hearing Jungkook shouting at him...... He is very sensitive...
With his teary doe eyes he looked at Jungkook....

Tae:D-d-don't shout a-at m-me...

While saying this tae backed away from Jungkook.

Jk: *hella angry* now you are backing away from me?! 

He came closer to tae and hold his jaw tightly with his right hand

YOU ARE BACKING AWAY FROM YOUR FIANCE!?!