★5★

Tae woke up and saw Jungkook is sleeping while sitting on the floor and holding taes hand.

Flashback of the basement came to his mind he got scared. He quickly removed his hand from Jungkooks grip and backed away. From this impact jk woke up .

He saw that tae is looking at him in horror

He saw that tae is looking at him in horror. Jungkook remembered what he had done in the basement

Jk: *sigh* Don't be scared from me my world. You know very well that I can't hurt you right?
Then why are you going away my love. Come , come here to me give me my morning hug .

When Jungkook saw tae is crying other then coming to him . He started to lose him temper.

Jk: look world what I did last night is to teach you a lesson. If you didn't run away from me I wouldn't have done that right? Now be a good boy and give me a morning hug.

Jungkook got up from the floor and went to tae who was sitting on the bed hugging his knees . But when he was about to hug him . Tae screamed.

Tae: No , No, no don't touch me please. Leave me alone. I hate you. You are a monster. A beast. From when you became so heartless. You know very well that I can't tolerate blood. But , but you......

Leave me , leave me alone or kill me *crying* why are you doing this to me hyung...... * He started to pull his hair in frustration*

Jk tight held his both hands. So his world would stop hurting himself.

Jk lost his temper long ago.

Jk: YOU HATE ME HUH?!??!?
YOU HATE ME...... HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT YOU HATE ME. SAY I LOVE YOU . SAY I LOVE YOU HYUNG. SAYYYY..... *breathing heavily*

He tightly hold tae's jaw and made him look into his eyes.

Jk: I love you that doesn't mean that you can do or say  anything you want. I wouldn't tolerate your this behavior. *Gritting his teeth*

He left tae's jaw and started to caressing his cheeks soft with the back of his hand.

Jk: *softly* now be a good boy and come downstairs for breakfast. You didn't eat anything from last night.

Saying that jk went out from the room

Tae sat on the bed emotional less. He is so numb to feel anything. He recalled his past . And thought how innocent was to believe jk  . I mean his till now ( you will know later)

Flashback

Today tae is really happy. Why??
Because today is his favorite cousin is coming in his house from Canada. You know who is tae's favorite cousin? It's none other then jeon Jungkook. And you wanna know a little secret. Tae has a little crush on his favorite cousin.

Tae's pov

I heard my alarm ringing.

I whined I don't wanna get up this early. But wait...

I have to get up early and get ready because today kook hyung is coming. Yeyyyyyyy!!!

He got up and got ready. He was checking himself in the mirror when he heard doorbell ringing. He knows that his dad  has went to pick Jungkooks family from the airport. So it's none other then his dad and Jungkooks family. He heard so many noises from downstairs. He then heard someones footsteps. He quickly laid on the bed covering himself under the duvet. And act like he was sleeping. Someone came inside his room and sat on his bed and started to caressing his hair.

??: tae dear wake up baby . Come downstairs your uncle and your kook hyung has came. Don't you wanna greet them

Tae knew from the voice that it is his dad aka Kim namjoon.

Tae: *acting like he woke up from the sleep* yes dad .....
I am coming.

Namjoon: that's like a good boy. Now fresh up and come downstairs. *Smiling*

But who is going to tell namjoon that tae got freshen up long ago...

Tae come downstairs. While coming down he saw Jungkook is sitting on the sofa and softly smiling looking at him. His heart skiped a beat. He came down and greet his uncle .

Tae literally throw himself on Jungkook and huged him . He knows that his hyung will hold him . And never let him fall.

Tae: HYUNG!!!!!!!

I missed you so much.. how are you ?

Jk: I am well bub . What about you huh?

Tae :Iam fit and fine *smiling*

Jin aka tae's mom : you know Jungkook from when he heard that you are coming and will live with us for sometime he is on cloud nine. He was so excited.

Hearing this jk felt his heart flutter.

Tae started to blush .......

Namjoon: hawan why didn't felix came with you?

Hawan: actually he has some studys so he couldn't came . And just came here to leave Jungkook with you guys .

( So let me tell you why Jungkook came here. So Jungkooks father's business is here in Seoul. So he came here to train Jungkook to be a mafia. And namjoon knows what "businesses" his brother does. So when hawan told namjoon about his plan he told hawan to  let leave Jungkook with them .  And hawan agreed)

Namjoon: tae darling take Jungkook to your room.

Tae: ok dad come hyung . *Holding Jungkooks hand*

In the next part the flashback will continue. So vote for the next part guys.

Love you 💜