★9★

Saying all those tae tried to get out from the room. But Jungkook huged tae tightly from his back. Tae was trying his best to get out of his grip.

Jk: * deep serious voice* You can't leave me world. Get this thing to your pretty Head. You are mine. I can't let you go like this.

Tae: remove you dirty hands from me you psycho. I HATE YOU ..... I HATE YOUUUU

And this was the last straw of jungkook . He turned tae around and held tae's jaw tightly. Tae can smell the disgusting blood's smell from Jungkooks hand.

Jk: I dare you to say it one more time world. Or you will see my worse side ever. I'm crazily in love with you. I can do anything just to keep you by my side. My love for you is beyond the limits. And I will never let you forget that you are mine. Just mine.....

Tae couldn't get any words from his mouth.

Tae's pov

Now I understand that I am so badly messed up with this psycho. He... He wouldn't let me go... He caged me into a golden cage. What will I do?!?!?? How I am going to fix all this . This is wrong. Falling in love with him is wrong. No no no this can't be happened. He is my cousin... My hyung how can I love him . He is like my elder brother... No I have to leave from here. I have to get out.

Jk: what happened world.... Are you planning to go away from me?

Tae didn't say anything but to be honest he was little shock.

Jk: it's to late world... Let's sleep ok?

Tae:*nodded*

Time skips

It's 7 in the evening now .... Jk went for his training. Before going to his training he warned tae thousands of time to not to run away. Or even try....

But tae being tae... Here he is in the back yard of the mansion. He somehow came out of the mansion. No guard saw him till now. He's heart beats fast when he heard someone's footsteps. He quickly went behind a big tree of the yard.... Then he heard a voice saying..

????: Who ever it is come out right now .....

Tae recognized the voice.. It's

Suga.. or I say his yoongi hyung. Tae didn't knew that suga is here too. (Tae didn't saw suga in the basement.)

He came in front of suga..... Seeing someone after so long who loves him and he feels comfortable with after his parents he couldn't control his tears. He run in to Suga's arms and huged him tightly. Suga was a little shock because he knew that tae is in the mansion. But he didn't expect tae to be here in this hour. However suga hugged tae back. Doesn't matter if he is on duty... After all he loves and adores tae so much. He knows why jk locked him in the mansion. And why he made the mansion .

Suga knows everything about this mansion cause he was the one who build the mansion . For Jungkook.

Suga: tae baby what are you doing here ... ?

Tae: h-hyung... *Crying* Jungkook hyung caged me in this mansion.... I'm trying to run away....

Suga: baby if you want to run away then you have to be quick . Jungkook will be back in some hours.

( Tae knows suga from his childhood. His uncle told tae that suga is his assistant. Tae doesn't know suga is a mafia too. Suga takes care of his uncle's business in Seoul. Namjoon and jin always love suga as there own child. Sometimes he comes to tae's house and have dinner with them .suga even has his own room in tae's house. )