★6★

No one's pov

Tae made Jungkook sat on the bed. And talked about themselves, friends etc. to be honest actually tae was talking and Jungkook was listening to tae . Though the whole time jk was just admiring tae. He was obsessed with tae .

Jk:bub I'm feeling sleepy. ( Lie)

Tae:oh, ok then you can sleep here on my bed hyung.

Jk laid down on the bed

Jk : come join me. It's to early. Let's sleep for sometime.

Tae:*blushing a little* o-oh ok

Tae laid down. Jk came closer to tae and huged him by his waist. After covering him and tae with the duvet. Tae's heart is beating like a crazy horse.

Time skip

Jin opened the door. Actually jin came here to call them for breakfast . But saw them sleeping peacefully so he didn't disturb them .

After sometime tae woke up and saw jk is sleeping. Tae blushed by there closeness. Tae slowly removed Jungkooks hand from his waist don't want to wake him up. He goes downstairs to have breakfast. In the middle of his breakfast Jungkook joined him to.

Time skips

It's been 1 month that Jungkook is leaving with tae's family.

One day jin and namjoon were not at home. Jungkook was out for his training. Tae's school was off.

It's 4 pm right now tae is sitting on the sofa watching Shin-chan on tv while eating ice cream. Suddenly he heard the doorbell ringing. He opened the door and saw Jungkook. He smiled and welcomed him . Jk sat on the sofa. Tae bringed Jungkook a glass of chilling cold water. After drinking the water.

Jk : what were you doing alone bub??

Tae: nothing hyung I was watching Shin-chan.

Jk's pov

I noticed that his uncles is not at home. I smirked in my mind.

No one's pov

Jk got freshen up. And went downstairs. He heard his phone ringing. He picked up the phone

On the phone

Jk: hello.

Jin: hello Jungkook. When did you came home dear??

Jk: oh uncle. I came just an hour ago.

Jin: oooh. Jungkook baby I called you to inform that me and joon will not come home today. We have a business trip tomorrow. So we are busy. We will not come till 1 month. I called tae but he is not picking up he must be watching Shin-chan. So please take care of yourself and tae. And we are so sorry we have to leave you alone like this.

Jk : no prob uncle. I will take care of tae . Don't worry.

Jin : ok bye baby. Good night

Jk: bye uncle. Good night
* smirk*

Call ended

Jungkook saw tae is laid on the sofa and watch tv. Jungkook suddenly hovered over tae making tae gasps.

Tae: *widening his eyes in shock* h-h-hyung what a-are you doing?

Jk didn't say anything. He just started to caressing tae's cheeks lovely. Then he went closer to tae's cheeks. He sensually kissed tae's right cheek then left. Making tae a little uncomfortable. He then went straight to tae's neck kissing it sensually and sniffing tae's scent like a mad man . ( He is a mad man) . While doing this he slowly went to tae's hands and held them up by his one hand. More likely traping him . And his other hand went to caressing tae's whole body. At this rate tae was feeling so uncomfortable. He was in the Verge of crying.

Tae : hyung pl-please leave me .

Jk : * deep sensually voice* why baby don't you like it. I am doing all those to make you feel good.

Tae: n-no pl-please I don't like it. Stop

Jk : oh.... Baby I can't . * while saying this he slipped his hand on taes baggy tshirt. *

Tae gasps loudly and cried trying to push jk away from him even more .Seeing his affords jk chuckled deeply.

Jk then again went to tae's neck and sarted to leave wet kisses. He then wiped tae's tears away and spoke.

Jk : baby don't be afraid. You know what this is a part of my training

tae looked at Jungkooks face with his teary doe eyes .

Tae: *sniffing* r-really ?!? ( Actually tae doesn't know that his uncle is a mafia and jk is training to become a mafia he is so young to know all those. He is just 14 . As he is innocent it's so easy to play with his mind and manipulate him.Namjoon doesn't like those violence so he moved from being a mafia and build his own company. Cause namjoons father was a big mafia some one has to took his place so namjoons big brother Hawan took the place )

Jk : yes... Baby wouldn't you help me with this training *fake being sad*

Tae: yes , yes I will help.

Making Jungkook smirk.

The flashback will continue.

So vote for more.....

Love you 💜