Day - 40

After reaching to my village, i have been deadly sick🤕. Its not new because i have been getting sick from my age 6/7. Every doctor told me not to eat any fast food. Who listens to doctor? Me? No way.
Suddenly, grandma came to my room and said -
Grandma : this time, i wont let you go. Stay with me. Your dad and me is alone without you guys.
Luisa : i can understand, grandma. But we have to go back because of my study. We are going back next week.
Grandma : aah? Whyy??? *starts crying*
Luisa : why dont you come with us? Aunty will just give some foods to dad and other time dad can eat outside.
Grandma : no, luisa. If I'm gone then who will look over this house? Your aunty? No. I cant leave this house.
Luisa : what about other aunt? She will look over. You just have to lock the other doors while kitchen's door will be unlocked. Its their duty to look over this house. Alright, you can just stay with us for only 1week but still lets goo~~.
Grandma : no no. I never went outside of this city. I never stayed out for more than 3hours. Your grandpa will get upset if he gets to know that i stayed out of our house for 1week.
Luisa : but granpa is de- i mean *heart shattering* h-he wont mind about th-that. You need to have some fresh air. Lets go with us? Please~ Prettyy pleasee~~
Grandma : noh. You come back. Why dont you just come back here with your mom.
Luisa : because of study, grandma.
Grandma : you can study here.
Luisa : mom wont agree with that. She wants me to study abroad. After 2/3 years, if Allah wants and with your blessings, i may go to abroad.
Grandma : then how can i stay without you?
Luisa : you have other granddaughters and grandsons, grandma. They will take care of you.
Grandma : *sighs* fine. I have to go. *left*