Day - 23

My mom was shouting at me. I'm a sensitive person. So i was hurt,, and left for college without having my breakfast. I was walking to bus station but before that, there were 5 or 6 boys. They were teasing me, trying to hug me. I was afraid. I didnt wait for any bus. I took a taxi and went to College.
At College :
Becky didnt came today because she is sick.
I saw Audity came today. She looked at me but i avoided her. I didnt even went to her directions. Brovat just waved at me and went back to his class room. I can understand him. He doesn’t want to create any romours or misunderstanding Between us. Thats good. I went back to my classs room. After a while, teacher came and started his lectures.
Time skip at home:
I didnt went to coaching because i was not feeling well and also i dont wants to hear any cringe stuffs from Alisha. I know what is she gonna say. She will be saying "You know, Asher held my hands and kissed me. He is soo sweet and blah blah more"

My mom scolded me for a while. After that, she called me for lunch but i was sleeping.
I woke up at 5pm and ate my lunch. Of course first, i took shower, cleaned myself.
Today, my father is coming home. Usually, i sleep with my mom but when dad come's home i went back to my room to sleep. My father works in different city. He comes back home once a week and stay with us only 3/4days.
I was studying but suddenly main door's bell rang. My mom opened the door revealing my dad with some snacks.
My dad knows exactly what i want. He bought chocolate cookies, vanilla flavours of Ice-cream, 6 chips, coke, Ramen noodles, chocolates, and other mores. I was really happy after a long time.
I stayed awake untill 3am. I was just having thoughts about Asher, audity & Alisha. I was overthinking about everything. What if because of my love, they break up? I cant let them do it. What if Asher hate me? What if Audity never accepted as their bestfriends?
I was also imagining our good memories. Our friendship ended. I'm all alone now. I have no friends. Except becky & brovat, no one talks to me. Melly?
Melly meet them because of me. And now what? They are Against me!! I hate myself. Its all my fault. It was my fault to share things with others. But this time i wont share about my feelings with anyone. I wont even look at anyone. It was my fault to trust them so blindly. Its all my fault. Its feel like they betrayed me. Did they really betrayed me? I have never told anyone that melly was the one who separated us. I didnt even mentioned her name to anyone. Why me? Whyy??

Slowly, my head was hurting. So i felt asleep.