Day - 13

Finally i went to College today. My friends said they missed me so much. Becky & brovat gave me some chocolates for coming back. They told me that our physics teacher changed. Everyone was happy hearing that.
I told becky & brovat everything that happened these days in my coaching .

Brovat : sister, You are in LOVE!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
Becky : shut up, malfoy. Yeah yeah congress but be careful. Because you know some boys are crazy *looking at brovat*
Brovat : *sulking* I'm tolly na.
Luisa : *laughs* you guys are too funny and too MUCH ANNOYING 😒.
Becky : Bruh!! Dont be jealous. You'll get your crush Don't worry. He will love you back.
Luisa : i dont know. Ok bye. Audity is calling me i guess.
Brovat : well, okay but be carefull..
Luisa : huh?........ *left*
Becky : what did you mean?
Brovat : huh? Nothing i guess.
Becky : *intense stare* Tell me fuck.
Brovat : oh my fuck. There are romours about luisa and her bestfriends with a random Melly girl.
Becky : Wot? What did the romours said?
Brovat : Melly was the main reason for their friendship broke. Melly separate them. Luisa spreaded all of this. Thats what people are saying.
Becky: Thats not true. Luisa didn’t even named that person name who separated them. Even she didnt said someone separated them. She said because of someone she is feeling being replaced. If it was me, i would have said the same thing that luisa said. Her bestfriends dont even give her enough time as a bestfrnds should. They always argued about luisa dont give them time but thats not true. Luisa was busy fixing some things and because of her coachings time. And What about them? Did they gave her time? How the fuck do they even call themselfs bestfriend? When they dont even know how is their other bestfriend doing!!!

Brovat : you are right. I guess we all know who is spreading these romours.
On the other hand :
Luisa : Audity? You called me?
Audity : yes. What's wrong with you?
Luisa : huh?
Audity : why is your people disturbing my friend Melly? You are just a slut. You are really really a shameless. Didn’t you said you were going to suicide? Why are you still alive? You fucker, i dont even want to see you around my friends.
Fatema : theres something more.
Audity : oh yeah. You are always having misunderstand about us but did you ever tried to tell us whats bothering you? No. But you kept blaming us.
Luisa : *blank* *No reaction*
Israt : look, She is acting now. Lets go back.
Audity : yes but Remember 1year ago,  i slapped a girl? I guess you dont want that to happen with you!!! And i don't wants to see you around my friends.
They left. Luisa was blankly looking at the floor.
Luisa told becky to follow her to washroom.
At the washroom :
I was crying really really hard inside of the washroom. What have i done wrong? I didnt even knew these. I could have blamed that Melly but i didnt because her parents died. Melly once called my dustbin but i didnt said anything because she is alone now. Why me? Whyyyy? They said they understands me but do they really understand me? I have never kept anything secret from them but they? They have so many secrets that i still dont know. Why? Dont they think of me as their bestfriends? Is this the end of our Friendship? I tried to keep our Friendship. I have always apologised for everything. If this is what they want, i will distance myself from them. I will never look at them the way i used to. I love them equally. Audity, fatema, israt they all were my favourite girls. I blindly trusted them.
Destiny dont want us to be friends i guess.
Its the end of everything.
You said i never tried to suicide? Okay. Just wait & watch.
At the outside :
Becky was waiting for me. She hugged me, saying -
Becky : oh girl, look what you have done to yourself. You dont need to care about them. Those fuckers dont know the value of you. How do they even call themselfs as Bestfriend. Come with me.
She sat with me at the classroom. Israt was there too. She went outside and informed her other bestfriends that i was crying. While, becky was trying to comfort me. After a while, israt come back and was talking with Melly.
Bell rang.. Me & becky went outside of College. She console me. Then i left for Polik sir's class.
At Polik sir's classroom :
Sir said he is going outside for 10 minutes. Untill then, we have to finish our work.
I was really sad about today. But suddenly alisha-
Alisha : Tahmid, i love you. Be my boyfriend.
Tahmid joined our coaching some days ago. Alisha flirted with him even though, she had a boyfriend.
Tahmid : i love you too. Okay i can be your boyfie.
Alisha : lets go back together.
Tahmid : hm ok.
Ew? Yesterday Ronak broke up with her and today? She is proposing Tahmid? Ah i guess she is slutty girl. Oh polik sir came. Why is he smiling?
Polik sir : you shouldn’t get into a relationship in teenager. Its bad for teenage life.
Asher : Yes, sir. You are right. Buddy Alisha, have you understood?
Alisha : *laughing* why do i need to understand?
Tahmid : you are just stupid. You should study now.
Luisa in mind : these fuckers pft.
Time skip at 1am :
Mom : go and sleep.
Luisa : ok.
And I slept.